The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:
If Hartley was going, he would have been out yesterday. This “communicative transparent board who are close to the supporters” will of course, revert to type, (which they have already done tbf), and say absolutely nothing.

Has anyone emailed Campbell to ask him about this? Lot of complaining that he will do this and that, has anyone approached him?

To be honest he should be out the door with hartley. Hes backed this shambles of a project and should be looking for some new fools to foist his powerpoint presentations  on. 

I'm not too sure what the point of contacting the board would be. The fans views were very evident yesterday. They don't care 
You may be right. But accusing the board of pulling the shutters down without having tried to engage them is a waste of everyones time. FWIW I emailed CC regarding the Colts thing and got a reply straight away.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:
To be honest he should be out the door with hartley. Hes backed this shambles of a project and should be looking for some new fools to foist his powerpoint presentations  on. 

So thats a no

Sent an email to laing wanting the immediate resignation of the ceo and manager and asking her to consider her position.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:
If Hartley was going, he would have been out yesterday. This “communicative transparent board who are close to the supporters” will of course, revert to type, (which they have already done tbf), and say absolutely nothing.

Has anyone emailed Campbell to ask him about this? Lot of complaining that he will do this and that, has anyone approached him?

Nah, last email I sent was forwarded to MR when Pressley was in charge and all I got was a pro forma reply inviting me to the AGM if I was a shareholder.

There should have been a BoD statement last night. To the unaware, calling for the managers head and that of a CEO after three games will seem OTT.

Its not the 3 defeats that matter. It’s saddling the club from top to tail with a bunch of lads who are either never going to be good enough, need a couple of years to be good enough, or are simply past it. It’s that giddy wholesale “let’s be movers and shakers” that has turned into “let’s be gullible clueless eejits” that is deserving of no further opportunities.

This cannot be put right by the present staff by a bit of tweaking and “hard work”.

Signing up Kev O’Hara, Lewis Kidd and Tommy Robson and not giving them a single minute of playing time in the Championship is symptomatic of someone who is playing with someone else’s toy.  PH does not give a shit about what happens at Falkirk and the only downside of him p*ssing off right now is he will be able to pull a David Cameron-esque ‘f**k everything up and sleek away into the moonlight’ move, as he watches from a distance as my club disappears into the obscurity of Scottish Football.  At least then however we hopefully wont have to watch another single minute of us trying to shoehorn 4 central defenders into the same f*cking team.

13 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Not necessarily- Houston was sacked on a Sunday evening last year.

Couldn't be bothered quoting all the responses to my previous post but its safe to say that Livingston have achieved far more than Falkirk over the last 20 years or so.

Just mentioning that.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Couldn't be bothered quoting all the responses to my previous post but its safe to say that Livingston have achieved far more than Falkirk over the last 20 years or so.

Just mentioning that.

Good for them. Dick.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just mentioning that.

Are you really so naive / stupid that you don't understand how that grotesque parody of a football club go about their (shady) business?

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

Are you really so naive / stupid that you don't understand how that grotesque parody of a football club go about their (shady) business?

What you have said doesn't in any way relate to my comment.  I'll repeat it for you - over the last 20 years Livingston have achieved more than Falkirk.  

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

What you have said doesn't in any way relate to my comment.  I'll repeat it for you - over the last 20 years Livingston have achieved more than Falkirk.  

It has everything to do with how they have achieved their success.

57 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I will turn that around. Too many not admit they are wrong. Utter bullshit people think those who called things early don’t care or are happy.

I have said all along if I was wrong with my criticism I would hold my hands up and admit it.

What has to happen now is this is fixed and quickly or we are in the shit big time. I can hear Ritchie now. “Oh well if we go down we can always go part time”.

I am dreading the next few months dreading it because I don’t believe they have the guts or nouse to fix things. It is going to take money to do it that is for sure.

I can see us going out of business if we go down!

When we were seriously pish in the Brockville years and fell to the bottom division we could go part time and cut our cloth accordingly but how could we do that now with this big white elephant of a stadium to fund? Crowds have already started to decrease and would fall off a cliff if we got relegated. I never ever bought a ST when we were at Brockville, never entered my head but I've been dutifully buying one every year since the move. 3 games into the league season and I've already decided that I'm not getting one next year!

What a fuckin state of affairs.