The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Agreed, nobody on last seasons form could complain about getting punted. Getting rid of absolutely everyone before seeing who'll come in was a huge gamble and Hartley has quite rightly paid for it with his job. He was hugely let down by the scout though.

I heard yesterday that the scout is also the agent for many of these players. Surely that's got to be a conflict of interest if true? Would open up a few other questions too if that was indeed the case.

I'm sure it'll be a lot of bollocks though.

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Interesting there's no runaway favourite for the job.

Odds will change once the press start tipping various people for the job

9 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Andy Nelson, David Goodwillie, McKee at CM, Dunne at RM, Kidd at RB, Mitchell in the goals.

Title.

Get to f**k with Goodwillie. We're a family club and he's well past playing at any kind of actual level.

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Odds will change once the press start tipping various people for the job

Get to f**k with Goodwillie. We're a family club and he's well past playing at any kind of actual level.

Tbh he's just the only decent player I know who is still available and would come to us... I cant predict which National League North striker we'll actually end up with.

11 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Alex was more involved with the academy. Ironically, I think his job title was "Football Consultant".

I like your liking of my previous post. Another unsaid confirmation :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

And Greenwood is right footed but plays on the left? Whits yer point?

My point is that we've already seen several players being played out of position with no success so I think playing a teenage LWB at RM would be a foolish thing to do.

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Aye a manager whose a football dinosaur and a player that's constantly injured.  That'll turn us a round no bother.

Duffy can f**k off for the way he fucked off the last time. Then he can f**k off again. And Quitongo can double f**k off too.