The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, DeeBairn said:

Maybe Hartley was innocent, but there is still plenty of scope for Mitchell to be at it. Funnily enough, when I Google him, I got as far as "Richard Mitchell..." the Google autosuggested "... Football agent". 

Wonder if he was moonlighting for Alan Stubbs too.

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

He's had his last year at Dundee and then the utter shambles he's been with us. Would certainly exepct it to be a seaside appointment if anything.  Anyone further up the food chain gives him a job then its their own fault.

Maybe no, when you look at the number of jobs Paul Lambert has had in a short space of time. If you can get in the door and give a good interview, you've as much chance as anyone. 

Just now, DeeBairn said:

Maybe no, when you look at the number of jobs Paul Lambert has had in a short space of time. If you can get in the door and give a good interview, you've as much chance as anyone. 

Yeah that was my second point. Owen Coyles another one who'll probably still get a gig even though he's done feck all since getting Burnley up.

Some guys fall off the merry go round and can't get back on.

One problem Hartley has is that he's admitted he doesn't have football friends, and hasn't kept in touch with anyone from his playing days. 

He won't have a steady stream of sycophants in the press, a la Duffy, telling the unsuspecting how great a job he did in difficult circumstances.

Guest Back Post Misses

“Mitch” has gone. And to think there were some on here giving others pelters when they were calling into question the quality he brought in early on.

Everyone gets calls right from time to time and everyone wrong too. Time everyone was a bit more respectful of other views (I include myself) moving forward.

Well at least till the next couple of pages on here. [emoji15]

“Mitch” has gone. And to think there were some on here giving others pelters when they were calling into question the quality he brought in early on.

Everyone gets calls right from time to time and everyone wrong too. Time everyone was a bit more respectful of other views (I include myself) moving forward.

Aye but EdiBairn can still GTF

Feeling alright big man?

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Well at least till the next couple of pages on here. emoji15.png

Agreed, but fairness this place isn't too bad. The majority of posters will debate a point rather than shouting others down. The Falkirk fans on this forum are generally a decent bunch, apart from the occasional "told you sos" which I think we're all guilty of at times. 

That facebook page however.... :1eye

Oh, and "respectful" should only apply to other FFC posters. We reserve the right to continue telling Piracy to F off. :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I wonder if the Greenock Telegraph religious affairs correspondent will be attending.

No, they have freelanced Chris Packham for this gig.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye but EdiBairn can still GTF

You seem to be getting yourself into a right lather over my posts. I'd advise you to hit the mute button if you really struggle that much with people having different opinions. 

But of course, that would stop you replying to every post like an attention seeking happy clapper, so I'm not banking on it.

Edited by EdiBairn

24 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Well at least till the next couple of pages on here. emoji15.png

Wtf is this? You must be giddy at the news of (most of) the remaining chancers getting the heave-ho. You don’t do “goodwill to all men” at Christmas ffs, so no more soft touchy stuff from you if you don’t mind. It’s just creepy.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah Hartley will get a gig somewhere. Loads of managers have a disaster on their CV and in an interview he could point to his performance the year before and try to offload some blame here and there.

Tbf  the reason most managers have a disaster on their CV is the reason why most of them are out of work.