The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, TheBigYa said:

I can't believe they put that horrendous piece of graphic design on the actual tops, albeit consigned to the cuffs.  What an awful decision.

Another one to add to the list for the board to answer to ..lol

1 hour ago, sick boy said:

how? tidser, connolly, telfer all attacking, creative players.

Let’s wait and see what they have in front of them. So far, it’s nowt, and it will be interesting to see if McKinnon puts as much emphasis on the front line as he does the midfield...unless he sees midfield itself as providing the main goal threat.

2 hours ago, FalkirkLad said:

mate shut up, anytime you post it is negative as f**k. Give him a chance to build the squad and then if it is shite then aye but all means go nuts and slag him off but until then just let him do what he needs to do.

Not your mate. Piss off.

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

The away kit is pretty sexy. I don’t mind the wee sleeve bit but agree that I don’t really see the pineapple meaning anything to the town.

Tbh, Stirling could lay claim to the Pineapple as much as we ever could.

11 minutes ago, JB22 said:

Miss these lads though to be fair...

image.thumb.png.db2db01f9af5dc1ca47001d3d3514b29.png

That strip is forever going to be remembered of the relegation season and one of the worst Falkirk team in living memory if not history.

7 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Thanks for that, I will need months of therapy to stop the nightmares again now.

I mean, how could Dallison not be a footballer? It’s a bit like seeing a picture of Jimi Hendrix only to find out he can’t play guitar.

6 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Fair play to them, 2 cracking strips.

Shirts in isolation, probably prefer the Away shirt. Home kit overall is nice though and far prefer red socks to the navy.

Was my first thought that I preferred the white one. Both tops are quite retro, great job once again Lauren and team to get my interest, I generally don't care that much as long as home top is blue.

No idea why the pineapple is in there tho

39 minutes ago, TheBigYa said:

I can't believe they put that horrendous piece of graphic design on the actual tops, albeit consigned to the cuffs.  What an awful decision.

Rather that than having a piss boring kit template like every other c**t.