The Falkirk FC Thread

39 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The vet fact the MSG agreed to sell to the fans at Christmas and then refuse to go through with it should be reason enough to not give them a penny IMO. I am no fan of an outsider either.

The pressure should be on to ensure they sell to BTB

Didnt they welcome the investment or any investment into the club but say they didnt want them having any say in the running of the club or along those lines ?

Edited by AL-FFC

This is a historic fork in the road time for our team.  Are we continuing with a board, SOME of which have the interest of the club at heart, but are incompetent, or will we be taken over by strangers with their own interests at heart only and not ours.  If we are taken over it could lead to better times or we could be bled dry.  Squeaky bum time.

4 hours ago, Rocco said:
4 hours ago, MrDust said:
To have no strikers tho is a concern, pre season games have started due to this Mickey mouse cup starting ridiculously early.
I think you will struggle to find any pro team in Scotland without a striker at this stage.

I agree it is concerning we don't have a striker, but I'd rather he took his time to try and get the right guy, rather than signing a striker for the sake of it.

Again that's McKinnons words from last January, he brings in Todarov and Jarvis, both scored zero goals along with Lavery.

We had better have at least one striker this week or we will be going for a Scotland Levein formation in 2 week, that would probably suit McKinnon tho

1 hour ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

This is a historic fork in the road time for our team.  Are we continuing with a board, SOME of which have the interest of the club at heart, but are incompetent, or will we be taken over by strangers with their own interests at heart only and not ours.  If we are taken over it could lead to better times or we could be bled dry.  Squeaky bum time.

And yet, lots of supporters on here take the time to belittle Morton.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Didnt they welcome the investment or any investment into the club but say they didnt want them having any say in the running of the club or along those lines ?

They want people’s money but not give them any say. It has always been this way

Who in the current regime has the club’s best interest at heart behaving as they have been? Name names

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
I was going to say it was funny the first time, but that wouldn't be true either.

If you think that wasnt funny then you might aswell give up.

Nah.  Puerile, misogynistic and vulgar. 

Despite that, it wasn't funny.

4 hours ago, Trump said:

We got Rudden on the last day of the window this time last year. Not saying we should be relying on a player like that coming in late again, but there is still plenty time, we’ve not even had a friendly yet.

That's exactly one of the many things that worries me. Last season would have been easily worse if we hadn't picked up Rudden. Given the dross that McKinnon brought in when he had months of planning before January window opened I'm not getting less worried as time drags on. It's going to be Denny Johnstone and Mark Stewart. 

22 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

It's ok MT. Like you, pish is sterile.

Might get this engraved on a blue plaque. 

32 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

They want people’s money but not give them any say. It has always been this way

After the last 2 seasons (those 2 being our lowest ebb) i wouldnt trust them to run a bath let alone with 800k of investment 

8 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

The thought of no change in ownership and Lex Miller as chairman sounds like the worst possible outcome of every outcome ever imaginable.

Is it too late to get George Craig back?