The Falkirk FC Thread

The irony of us arguing amongst ourselves whilst the MSG attempts to line their pockets on the way out is not lost on me. 

Whether you do or don't buy a season ticket is irrelevant at this point, the important thing is that they all get fucking huckled so far out of the way. 

The irony of us arguing amongst ourselves whilst the MSG attempts to line their pockets on the way out is not lost on me. 
Whether you do or don't buy a season ticket is irrelevant at this point, the important thing is that they all get fucking huckled so far out of the way. 
We are going to have to hound them out. They arent going to sell.

9 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Absolutely this. Really uncomfortable with the scab-calling, I'll never criticise a fellow Bairn for turning up.

As was previously suggested, ST money isn't everything. Applying pressure to sponsors/advertisers (emails/letters/comments on social media) is a less devisive tactic, for example. I'm sure others can suggest more effective methods but the Scargill shit doesn't sit well with me.

34 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Goodwin ex St Mirren player gets experience and returns to manage the club he supports.  Can anybody think of an ex Bairn who we would like to see get the gig at Falkirk ?  Oh for Jack Ross 4 years ago !

Listen down to walking down hope street and the interview with Joe McLaughlin he has said he has applied for the job every time it has came up and he has always been rejected at the first opportunity when guys he played with and against have went on to manage the club.

Well I am pretty sure now there will be no ownership change. There may well be a new BOD but the puppeteers will not be moving on.

That new Board will be headed up by Lex Miller is the rumours are to be believed.
I swear to god, if Lex Miller is in charge of our new board I will never set foot in TFS again, that will be the final straw for me.

54 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Goodwin ex St Mirren player gets experience and returns to manage the club he supports.  Can anybody think of an ex Bairn who we would like to see get the gig at Falkirk ?  Oh for Jack Ross 4 years ago !

I believe he applied for the job after Pressley left and didn`t get a reply.

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

Absolutely this. Really uncomfortable with the scab-calling, I'll never criticise a fellow Bairn for turning up.

As was previously suggested, ST money isn't everything. Applying pressure to sponsors/advertisers (emails/letters/comments on social media) is a less devisive tactic, for example. I'm sure others can suggest more effective methods but the Scargill shit doesn't sit well with me.

Next time you are going to buy a car, it would to no harm to tweet imperial cars and tell them why you wont be visiting them, for example

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

Listen down to walking down hope street and the interview with Joe McLaughlin he has said he has applied for the job every time it has came up and he has always been rejected at the first opportunity when guys he played with and against have went on to manage the club.

Pity !  would have been good if he got a chance when you look at some of the chancers the got that chance. Was a cracking player for us and would have had the goodwill of the support.

25 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Pity !  would have been good if he got a chance when you look at some of the chancers the got that chance. Was a cracking player for us and would have had the goodwill of the support.

I thought he was excellent for us too. One of the calmest players I remember playing for us.

I think big Joe is now assistant manager at Albion and runs some type of academy that sends talented young players to the USA.