The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And yet, lots of supporters on here take the time to belittle Morton.

TBH, until last season I don't think any Falkirk fan had an issue with Morton. Our fans are simply responding to a couple of their lunatic posters who have an obsession with us.

Every team have a number of roasters amongst their support. Morton seem to have a higher percentage of them on P&B than most other clubs though.

There are a number of sensible ones, but when you look at the guys that continually red dot and slag each other, the boring virgin and the obsessive who only seems to post about FFC, it's very hard not to belittle them.

Edited by Bainsfordbairn

1 hour ago, Rocco said:
2 hours ago, GaryDoug said:
Might get this engraved on a blue plaque. 

You can't say he had months of planning for a January window. It's a dreadful window and you only get what everyone else doesn't want

He had months of planning no matter which window, we had enough in what he brought in as far as I'm concerned but poor management was his downfall.

On paper, he has yet to sign a striker that has scored a goal for us

He had months of planning no matter which window, we had enough in what he brought in as far as I'm concerned but poor management was his downfall.
Zak Rudden?

45 minutes ago, MrDust said:

B80304E9-13CB-4908-BB9E-D8AB36EE8CF3.gif

2 hours ago, keithgy said:

I would rather have George Fulston than that self centred cock piece Lex Miller as chairman.

You ragin aye ? ah walk away Lexy Miller , The only man for the job , right here , right now .   NMTTWDA5    x 

3 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

The thought of no change in ownership and Lex Miller as chairman sounds like the worst possible outcome of every outcome ever imaginable.

There is about as much chance of LM becoming Chairman as a Paul Hartley statue being built at the stadium

LM has been full on at the club for 17 years at the club , through thick and thin  , plenty highlights in that time and you come out with this drivel !   Im starting a LM for chairman  club at the next home game . Any one interested in joining ,  I will be at the front doors from 2pm for the big mans arrival .  I can arrange autographs etc. I know he has put FFC first every time for those 17 years  which NONE of you clowns can say .   He has played the game at a decent level and has been a success everywhere he has been. I think its time ML moved aside and let the big man take over  to take us to the next level .  If you have nothing positive to say please save your horse manure for another thread .  COYB

Cliff .        I told back posts missus this in March , don`t believe the hype believe the Bacon x 

LM has been full on at the club for 17 years at the club , through thick and thin  , plenty highlights in that time and you come out with this drivel !   Im starting a LM for chairman  club at the next home game . Any one interested in joining ,  I will be at the front doors from 2pm for the big mans arrival .  I can arrange autographs etc. I know he has put FFC first every time for those 17 years  which NONE of you clowns can say .   He has played the game at a decent level and has been a success everywhere he has been. I think its time ML moved aside and let the big man take over  to take us to the next level .  If you have nothing positive to say please save your horse manure for another thread .  COYB

Cliff .        I told back posts missus this in March , don`t believe the hype believe the Bacon x 

Fuckin hell.
The LM machine starting to get in full swing.
What other aliases will you be posting under to try and reinforce all this.

Look Lex, having a dig at the supporters is not the best way to get them onside. Have you learned nothing?

29 minutes ago, Cliffbacon said:

There is about as much chance of LM becoming Chairman as a Paul Hartley statue being built at the stadium

Image result for bob servant

2 hours ago, Rocco said:
2 hours ago, MrDust said:

Zak Rudden?

Ray wasn't manager till September.

As said on paper he hasn't signed us a striker who has scored a goal, loan extension for Rudden only saving grace, no definite answer if Ray had any input on the original loan deal

4 minutes ago, MrDust said:

As said on paper he hasn't signed us a striker who has scored a goal, loan extension for Rudden only saving grace, no definite answer if Ray had any input on the original loan deal

Ray signed Rudden

Aye you’re having a bit of a ‘mare here. It was Ray that manages to get Rudden on loan right at the death on deadline day. I’m sure he was someone he was looking at bringing in at Morton anyway and held off the deal until he came to us.

Obviously it didn’t mean f**k all in the end as we were relegated anyway but if it wasn’t for the signing for Rudden we genuinely could’ve went into January with no wins and only a handful of points.

4 hours ago, Cliffbacon said:

I think its time ML moved aside and let the big man take over  to take us to the next level . 

Finger right on the pulse there.

If you are going fishing please use the right bait 

This just proves you know very little and would rather just slag off a manager because you don't like him.