The Falkirk FC Thread

43 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Let me try and guess what is being said;

"Don't worry, the due diligence is going fine, only I wisnae there and naebdy telt me anything"

"I was The Voice of Falkirk TV, maybe you've heard of me"

"You owned a minicab firm once. Do you know anyone who could do a cheap bit of bodywork after some ned-applied damage?"

"I was the Voice of...oh I told you? So maybe you've heard of me"

"If you let me into the directors' box after the take over, then I'll point out to you all the troublemakers in the South Stand. Did I tell you they kicked my car?"

"I was the Voice of....sorry, so ermm, I'm a chartered accountant....."

"See that Lex Miller, he's a......oh hullo Your Grace.....anyway, see that Lex Miller, Sandy Alexander, the 3 new boys we got on the board....."

Whilst you probably aren’t far off the mark, AT isn’t the problem, he’s has next to no shares as far as I know therefore wouldn’t be doing anything other than the MSGs dirty work. Same with Laing to an extent though as Chair she could be more culpable and was obviously involved in the statements etc.

Whilst you probably aren’t far off the mark, AT isn’t the problem, he’s has next to no shares as far as I know therefore wouldn’t be doing anything other than the MSGs dirty work. Same with Laing to an extent though as Chair she could be more culpable and was obviously involved in the statements etc.

Tell me Mark just how Bonkers is Bexley

OFFICIAL SITE MATCH FILE “Longridge was on hand to take his time and blast the rebound under McCallum in the Falkirk goal.”

Now convinced that someone is deliberately sticking in a howler in most articles to see if anyone notices.

From the above, to the Airdrie draw match file ending it as a 1-0 defeat to the Montrose fans being mentioned in the Forfar pre-match, then someone has to be at it.

7 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

OFFICIAL SITE MATCH FILE “Longridge was on hand to take his time and blast the rebound under McCallum in the Falkirk goal.”

Now convinced that someone is deliberately sticking in a howler in most articles to see if anyone notices.

From the above, to the Airdrie draw match file ending it as a 1-0 defeat to the Montrose fans being mentioned in the Forfar pre-match, then someone has to be at it.

It wasn't deliberate , when Lex said he was in charge of all things football  he meant all things.

They forgot how to report goals, give them a break!

Nice to see that the FH doesn’t want to be left out of the game (although this one isn’t football related....just your standard drunk driver conviction).

QUOTE Gibson, who has a previous drink driving conviction, told social workers in her report she had consumed a wine bottle the night before. UNQUOTE

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

The thread in MCs twitter post about yesterdays game just made my toes dislocate, then relocate themselves.

You obv never seen the one about the comment of "plenty of space for the new Mark Campbell stand" , think i am going to remain cautious on this one even IF he passes DD. 

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

You obv never seen the one about the comment of "plenty of space for the new Mark Campbell stand" , think i am going to remain cautious on this one even IF he passes DD. 

I think a lot of us are going to be cautious about this one for years to come.

It's ironic that after Deans & Fulston the club constitution was changed to prevent anyone having absolute power, and now twenty-odd years later we may be reversing that decision.

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it...

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I think a lot of us are going to be cautious about this one for years to come.

It's ironic that after Deans & Fulston the club constitution was changed to prevent anyone having absolute power, and now twenty-odd years later we may be reversing that decision.

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it...

I cant help but think a lot of what is happening is down to spite on behalf of the MSG and they have effectively said f**k it not our problem you wanted rid you got rid and be careful what you wish for

8 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I cant help but think a lot of what is happening is down to spite on behalf of the MSG and they have effectively said f**k it not our problem you wanted rid you got rid and be careful what you wish for

That's possible but I have my doubts. 

For all the bad decisions they've made, most if not all of the MSG are genuine Falkirk fans. It would take some amount of spite for them to deliberately sabotage the club they've supported and given thousands of hours to for their entire lives. One person maybe, but half a dozen of them?