The Falkirk FC Thread

Alstons days of playing out wide are done now. He should've been in the middle of the bloody park and even stick leitch out wide.  Why we're sticking him out there so that our midfield can be slow and one paced with very little creativity is completely beyond me.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Alstons days of playing out wide are done now. He should've been in the middle of the bloody park and even stick leitch out wide.  Why we're sticking him out there so that our midfield can be slow and one paced with very little creativity is completely beyond me.

I don't necessarily disagree with you re Alston playing wide, but Leitch is hopeless. Another wage pissed up the wall.

14 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Forfar nt an easy tem to beat , silly from Robby, good draw in the end. ! still feel BSLM nd Cracks will get us playin keep the faith COYB xx

I gave you a like purely on the assumption that you are trolling. If not, please seek help.

2 minutes ago, AGPar said:

I gave you a like purely on the assumption that you are trolling. If not, please seek help.

Haha, of course. That 90 minutes made my eyes bleed. We'll be going nowhere with performances like that. Happy clappers on the COYB seem satisfied enough though!

1 minute ago, BottiBiabi said:

Even with 10 men the game was there for the taking today, no chance should we have waited until the 86th minute to finally make those subs. Irregardless, Mutch has to take full blame for that, fuckin idiot.

Couldn't believe we subbed dowds and brought on a defender. Why miller never came on is beyond me.

Right, I get all this “it’s a good to win when not playing well” etc etc but surely you are more likely to win if you play well. My question is when did we last actually play well? How many times in the last 3 seasons have we been good to watch?

Theres only so many times you can win playing shite. We’ve been shite for 3 years and look where we are.

After all the positivity during the week a sense or reality has set in...we need to improve. 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

9 points from the first three games was a must. Didn't see today's game but we've barely beaten Clyde and Montrose in the two I did see followed by a shocker today.

Must win next week before Thistle and Cove back to back.

There maybe trouble ahead !

But I see moonlight and music ! oh f**k I'm a Falkirk Supporter get a reality check.

Would not put it past us to lose next week and beat Thistle and Cove.

Wouldn’t put it past us to win all three or lose all three. I am desperate for M&M to do well, but I am struggling to see any sign of it so far. They certainly don’t appear to have taken the club by the scruff of the neck, and eliminate all of the wrongs.
It all just feels like the team are wading through treacle.

Haven't watched Falkirk much for the last couple of years but today was a bit like Scotland have been until recently. Play top sides and almost match them by sheer effort and concentration, play shite and match them too, thinking it will be easy. Depressing stuff after a decent start.