The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Yeah coz that's our club now, fill half the team full of other club's development players.

Remember when we used to grow our own. Sad when even Alloa have a youth system and we don't. 

What an utter mess that MSG have made of our club, not their club, our club.. Tragic. 

Aye. Fotheringham released as your academy apparently wasn't needed, then you end up developing him at a young age anyway by loaning him  😂

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye. Fotheringham released as your academy apparently wasn't needed, then you end up developing him at a young age anyway by loaning him  😂

Is this you attempting to have a dig at us, by stating something we already know, and are raging about?

Wrong audience.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Is this you attempting to have a dig at us, by stating something we already know, and are raging about?

Wrong audience.

I just think it's hilarious tbh.

Just now, DundeeUnited9999 said:

Sorry, Falkirk is a bigger club then your lot will ever be, whats your average home support  1200 ?

0 this season m8.

I'll be sure to be disappointed when we parade the League Cup in front of 1200 fans though, clearly it can't be enjoyed unless I'm standing beside an extra 500 people.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Almost as hilarious as your stats having Dowds as the most promising striker in League 1 last season. Look how that's turned out.

I'll be sure to look into the future next time I'm looking at who the best player over the last 12 months was. 

Dowds was one of the best strikers at your level in 19/20, not repeating that in a different teams doesn't then make that false, I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

A play in 3 Acts:

• RandomGuy attempts some woeful 'killer' putdowns/shocking revelation that everyone knows.
  • He gets custard pie in the face about 800 times.
  • He slinks off and pretends nothing happened.

How it goes...

You're missing the stage where Falkirk fans start crowdwanking as if I care.

Pleased with the signings so far, obviously with their age it's impossible to tell how they'll turn out in the first team but it's the sort of players we've been lacking this season.
If we've got 2 more loans to get in I'd still want more energy in the midfield and another striker.

34 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

A play in 3 Acts:

• RandomGuy attempts some woeful 'killer' putdowns/shocking revelation that everyone knows.
  • He gets custard pie in the face about 800 times.
  • He slinks off and pretends nothing happened.

How it goes...

A tale as old as time.

16 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Pleased with the signings so far, obviously with their age it's impossible to tell how they'll turn out in the first team but it's the sort of players we've been lacking this season.
If we've got 2 more loans to get in I'd still want more energy in the midfield and another striker.

The falkirk herald has already said they are looking for another goalkeeper to challenge Mutch. So it's a goalkeeper and one more.