The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

<cough>Amarillo<cough>

<cough>Give a little respect is 35 years old<cough>

True but Amarillo has been played for many many years, take your point re the tedious Erasure song though.

Hope your cough gets better soon.

5 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Local hero is 40 years old too and Hot Stepper is approaching 30 years! 

Think KJLK is right that it could do with some modern music but a touch of old would be nice too. 

If we’re taking requests then I want the A Team soundtrack. Not sure for who or why but if there’s the opportunity to hear I that blast out just once after we score then I want to hear it just for pure randomness. 

It's that Falkirk Daft duos fault but to the theme of Ghost Busters so we can chant "who ya gonna"  ... Coll Donaldson! 😉😆

Get it played pre-match and give the boy a dose of confidence as some have suggested.

9 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Think KJLK is right that it could do with some modern music but a touch of old would be nice too. 

If we’re taking requests then I want the A Team soundtrack. Not sure for who or why but if there’s the opportunity to hear I that blast out just once after we score then I want to hear it just for pure randomness. 

Howling mad Mackay.

1 hour ago, Van_damage said:

If we’re taking requests then I want the A Team soundtrack. Not sure for who or why but if there’s the opportunity to hear that blast out just once after we score then I want to hear it, just for pure randomness. 

Hard NO on that. Don't Alloa play it when they score?

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Hard NO on that. Don't Alloa play it when they score?

Can’t remember that. Damn it if they got there first then but also fair play to them. 

First couple of times I saw Donaldson play for us he was excellent. Definitely a decent player in there. The way we are playing out from the back needs changed asap to help him and his defending team mates, along with the zonal defending at corners, neither strategy helps our goals against column. 

6 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

This bringing everyone back at corners needs put in the bin too. 

Just need to look at Ola's chance at the death on Saturday to see what can happen if you leave one player up the park. One ball from Allan and we were through on goal.

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

First couple of times I saw Donaldson play for us he was excellent. Definitely a decent player in there. The way we are playing out from the back needs changed asap to help him and his defending team mates, along with the zonal defending at corners, neither strategy helps our goals against column. 

👌