The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

You'd probably have to move agyeman out wide then and play Ola in the middle.

Yeah that’s what I would go with tbf. Thought Ageyman was decent but wasn’t overly impressed with him today. If you bring in Nesbitt or Oliver you’re also probably moving Ageyman out wide. I know Nesbitt can play out wide but it’s really not his strongest position just lacks any sort of pace to be an effective winger.

3 minutes ago, HonestAl said:

Looked quite bad.

Cruciate ligament left knee injury?

I personally dont think it’s that. Surely he would have been stretched off if it was that. To me it looks like his meniscus which is 2-3 months. He’s going to be a massive miss I would go as far as saying he’s been our best player this season so far.

Solid performances all round……except young Yeats at right back.

He made lots of errors defensively, positionally and when passing. He is a promising player but we need a right back, especially with one of our midfielders looking to be out for several weeks if not months (where we could use Yeats).

Just now, ebobsboy said:

This is what will kill us. Injuries to key players the quality of replacement isn't there. 

I think that’s the case for every team in the league. I can’t think of any side that has quality beyond 14 or 15 players. If Miller is out for a good few weeks, I think we can handle that.

Lose a central defender or full back, and that would be a bigger problem.

31 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Nearly home to dry out. Thought Morrison was unplayable at times tonight.

Morrison was excellent. I don’t get why it seems ok to slag him whilst there are other players who have done less than him in a Falkirk shirt but get much more of a love in. Said it for a while but Morrison is our most gifted attacking player and has been for the past 3 seasons.

On 25/05/2023 at 14:06, Rugster said:

Kept a vague eye in his career as hes the nephew of a friend of my wife and I like this signing. 

I’m going to keep casting this up to everyone who slagged him before kicking a ball and IDGAF. 

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I’m going to keep casting this up to everyone who slagged him before kicking a ball and IDGAF. 

Not just his goals but the way he drops back to win the ball in midfield and he hangs in the air to win the ball are mighty impressive.

Thought Donaldson was rock solid tonight to get it right up the wasps nest podcast lot that felt he was a liability.

Edited by Shodwall cat

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Not just his goals but the way he drops back to win the ball in midfield and he hangs in the air to win the ball are mighty impressive.

The way he takes the ball in and sweeps it out wide has impressed me the last two games. 

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

His goal on Tuesday brought back memories of Farid. Attacking the ball in the box  We have a player ( so far)