The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Enjoy their hubris disappear. Chancers not paying the parking.

Imagine actually posting that online. Shite vlog and embarrassing accent. Cearly left after the 4th goal. Massive minter not paying for parking as well 

Just now, Mr Grimsdale said:

Anyone know when McGinn is due back?

I overheard Swinney talking about an injury in the bar the other week, presumably McGinns and said he has progressed to running on the pitch. Tone seemed to be that he's going well but never heard anything  like a timescale. Would love to hear an opinion from McGinn himself about how badly his injury was hampering him. Pro

Prior to the op, he did look absolutely finished. It would be such an enormous boost if he has solved his mobility issues.

9 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Imagine actually posting that online. Shite vlog and embarrassing accent. Cearly left after the 4th goal. Massive minter not paying for parking as well 

I think that's Hans Klopek from the Burbs.

Burbs2.JPG.webp

Edited by Sarcastic Bairn
To add a pic from this top film.

9 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Basically grassing the parking guy up too by posting it online. Really poor 

10 hours ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Any player who has achieved over 180 games in French Ligue 1 before joining us quite clearly has quality in my view. One of the most technically gifted players ever to play for Falkirk. Quite possibly a reflection on where Scottish football is now. 

Not to take anything away from Aafjes, who was also excellent.

Uras was a very classy player and a level above but I suppose only played 12 games for the club whilst aafjes played over 40. I could never work out why Hughes didn't play the latter more as he was an excellent player as you say.

25 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Basically grassing the parking guy up too by posting it online. Really poor 

I though that as well, the parking guy has done him a big favour and trusted him and the wankstain has done him over and then thought it was funny to share his cheapskate antics online, scumbag behaviour of the highest order.

33 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I though that as well, the parking guy has done him a big favour and trusted him and the wankstain has done him over and then thought it was funny to share his cheapskate antics online, scumbag behaviour of the highest order.

We didn't actually see what finally happened mind you did he pay or did he not pay it just seemed to cut to them in the ground. Pretty shabby behaviour though I agree.

27 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

We didn't actually see what finally happened mind you did he pay or did he not pay it just seemed to cut to them in the ground. Pretty shabby behaviour though I agree.

Don’t think they paid, as they were leaving the other twat can be heard saying “Oh well at least we didn’t pay for the car park”, just before they are on the motorway going past the Kelpies.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

59 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Hope someone that heads up the parking guys watches this and makes sure in future no money no parking. Wouldn't be surprised if other away fans see this and try it 

11 hours ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Any player who has achieved over 180 games in French Ligue 1 before joining us quite clearly has quality in my view. One of the most technically gifted players ever to play for Falkirk. Quite possibly a reflection on where Scottish football is now. 

Not to take anything away from Aafjes, who was also excellent.

Well, I can't disagree with that. I thought Uras was an excellent player, very classy. Just a pity that we didn't see more of him.

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

John Hughes is the best centre half we have ever had, and I'd happily fight anyone who says otherwise. Absolute behemoth in a Falkirk top and one of my all time favourite players for us. Gave absolutely everything for the badge. 

I'd go for Davie Weir but my MMA training is behind schedule so I won't scrap you about it 😉