Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bit late with this, but sunning myself in Tuscany. About 30C in blazing sunshine.

Where's that tit who said Celtic wouldn't vote no? In response to me saying they were a stick-on.

Think he was a foreign-based St Mirren fan, some diddy team like that.

Again Traynor you are wrong. Div 3 IS an option for Sevco and if any Club dies as a result then let them die. I can't wait til next friday when all Traynor's arguments come tumbling down and proved completely WRONG, once Sevco are Div 3 bound. Fuddy fud Traynor ya bassa!

Edited by GunnerBairn

First post on here, long time lurker........ be kind!!

Just listening to Sportsound on Radio Scotland with Traynor etc. Previously heard Cosgrove deflate Archie, cutting a large hole in his ego (legend or not, he over estimates his importance with his ideas of what should have happened - nobody listened then and they aren't now).

This caused me to register and put a post on.

I will not take any of what Traynor is suggesting. I've already decided to attend some Raith games next season to offer my wee bit of support.

Indeed I am incandescent with rage. This farce has to stop, I don't want football at any price, I want, indeed demand, fair competition within the rules.

It is time to put people of other opinions alongside this muppet - he has no credibility - it has walked.

There......................said it......................off my chest....................back to obscurity .....................

Bit late with this, but sunning myself in Tuscany. About 30C in blazing sunshine.

Where's that tit who said Celtic wouldn't vote no? In response to me saying they were a stick-on.

oohhh chazza,you,d better watch out ,the diddy teams will come for you next.:ph34r:

Traynor really is all over the place. He can't finish a single coherent argument without veering off into silly rhetoric and ludicrous strawmen. Rob McLean is just as bad. Here's a tip, Rob, when your colleague is insulting the intelligence of your listeners it's a bad idea to agree with every comment he makes.

Having the audacity to pretend that they agree with Pressley when he contradicted every significant point. They've got some gall.

Spot on. " Veering" seems to be his style.

Traynor`s problem is that he works for a newspaper which sensationalises the Old Firm & all of what that entails. He knows it/he can maybe just about survive on a season with no OF games, 3 seasons & he`s obviously not so sure. His paper also survives on the rubbish transfer rumours it prints, no Rangers, no interesting transfer rumours. Remember this time last year & the whole Goodwillie saga? Thank f**k United didn`t do as the Record wanted, eh? Financial suicide that would have been.

I was watching the ladies Wimbledon final, where two massive tits were beating up a wee diddy.

Switched over again to Sportsound, with Traynor, McLean and Robertson... still two massive tits and a wee diddy.

First post on here, long time lurker........ be kind!!

Just listening to Sportsound on Radio Scotland with Traynor etc. Previously heard Cosgrove deflate Archie, cutting a large hole in his ego (legend or not, he over estimates his importance with his ideas of what should have happened - nobody listened then and they aren't now).

This caused me to register and put a post on.

I will not take any of what Traynor is suggesting. I've already decided to attend some Raith games next season to offer my wee bit of support.

Indeed I am incandescent with rage. This farce has to stop, I don't want football at any price, I want, indeed demand, fair competition within the rules.

It is time to put people of other opinions alongside this muppet - he has no credibility - it has walked.

There......................said it......................off my chest....................back to obscurity .....................

Obscurity my foot. Now that you've had your first taste, you'll be back here on P&B.;)

The question being put to the SFL clubs asks simply if Rangers can be entered into the SFL with the division they are entered into dependent on what concessions they can gain. There is no option there for 3rd div only!

The question being put to the SFL clubs asks simply if Rangers can be entered into the SFL with the division they are entered into dependent on what concessions they can gain. There is no option there for 3rd div only!

I took it that was the first quesiton to allow them into the league , the assumtion is they start in SFL3. The other motion is a fucking joke, would you trust the chairman of Airdrie to do the right thing when he holds shares in Rangers ? Would you f**k. As for Longmuir , he needs to be hunted out as well.

Jammy b*****d.

PMSL at Rob McLean trying to infer that the spectre of money was behind Celtic signing Fraser Forster instead of the presumably much more expensive Craig Gordon, then being corrected by Robbo that Gordon is in fact a free agent.

Fucking clown.

Rob McLean is another whose reputation is at an all time low. Nothing to add himself so just letting Traynor haver on. What about challenging some of his ludicrous assumptions Rob?

Long since turned Sportsound off.

Shouldn't the producer point out that a topical show where all 3 people involved agree with each other is a fairly uninteresting show?

Traynor "I think this"

Robertson "I Agree"

Traynor "Told you I was right"

McLean "You're awsome Jim"

show over

Rob McLean is another whose reputation is at an all time low. Nothing to add himself so just letting Traynor haver on. What about challenging some of his ludicrous assumptions Rob?

Maybe Rob agreed with his assumptions. I was disappointed when Robbo actually said 'What's to stop Kilmarnock going down the same road, wiping out their debts, and expecting to go into Div 1 too?' Traynor jumped in with 'Yes, but the SFA, the SFA wouldn't...' then unfortunately I think Robbo himself cut fat boy off before we got the chance to hear the rest.

Shame. I'd love to have heard Traynor finish that sentence.