What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Wonder Woman

Finally, one of these DC films that doesn't take itself too seriously.  Good fun all the way through, although it does fall into the "last 20 mins CGI fest" that all these films have.  Captain Kirk was dependably Captain Kirk-y.  Ewen Bremner can do better than "drunken Scottish comic relief" though.

She is ridiculously hot as well.

8/10

On 7/5/2017 at 12:55, GrahamJags said:

All Eyez On Me - 5/10. Some of the acting is abysmal at times, and its far longer than it needed to be. Felt like I was waiting for him to get shot for ages.

Come on, spoilers ffs!

Baby Driver is a whole lot of fun. It dosen't make a lick of sense at times and the ending is disappointing but the cinematography and editing is superb. Visually stunning film with a good cast. Jamie Foxx was a great dickhead in it. Not sure we need a sequel but I'll go see it.   

Kedi

Documentary about streetcats in Istanbul and the residents of the city who look after them. If an animal lover its great but unsure if hate cats will dig it. As much a film about cats as it is about the kindness of people. 8/10.

Wonder Woman
Finally, one of these DC films that doesn't take itself too seriously.  Good fun all the way through, although it does fall into the "last 20 mins CGI fest" that all these films have.  Captain Kirk was dependably Captain Kirk-y.  Ewen Bremner can do better than "drunken Scottish comic relief" though.
She is ridiculously hot as well. 8/10

Aye, but what about the film?

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Made to look even better by spending so much time on screen with Jasper Carrott's daughter, who seems to have switched from carrots to pies.

Well, the character is called Etta Candy, so it's hardly subtle.

Baby Driver. Decent entertainment, but not seeing what makes it so special tbh. Verging on musical at times. I hate musicals. 7.5/10

Watching Inbetweeners 2 just now. The main girl looks annoyingly similar to the one in the first film though. 6/10

Zombie Strippers.  Watching it just now on Netflix.  A surprisingly anonymous cast demonstrate clearly exactly why they have remained anonymous.  The vast acting budget has clearly adversely affected the resources available for script writing, and the special effects have to be seen to be believed.  But they've now reached the strip club, which currently appears to be sans zombies.  I feel sure this film will improve ..... 

Edit:  oh, apparently it's got Robert Englund in it.  Well I never ....

Edited by Helpma

Wonder Woman, was alright, I'd made the mistake of reading reviews and that which claims it was one of the best films of the year. It clearly isn't, but it's one of the better origins stories.

Followed that up with a Fast and Furious film (no idea which one), and was surprised to see Wonder Woman in that aswell. Funny old day.