NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Interesting, more in-depth look at Wilson and his struggles.

Ok, Haha Chase Daniel etc, but the guy hung around in the league for years and made a fortune out of not seeing the field. He understands how to play NFL QB even if he wasn't particularly gifted. He touches on a lot of the same things I've seen from Wilson with the Mk1 eyeball, sliding into pressure, misreading the pre-snap, locking in on the wrong read etc, but it's good to see it broken down into a bit more detail about exactly why it's a mess.

Edit - I see Judon is STILL getting away with wearing an illegal uniform every single week 😂

Edited by Boo Khaki

On 20/09/2023 at 11:59, johnnydun said:

Yeah, that's pretty grim like.

Will this lead to segregation? Or should there be segregation in the US?

Thoughts please @AmericanFan.

It won't lead to it, and I doubt we'll ever see segregation here.

Fights at NFL games aren't uncommon, but they're rarely insanely violent and involving more than 2 or 3 people.

My dad, brother and niece went to the Bears game in KC last week and said it was a pretty tame crowd.

I've never had issues at NFL games before, but I don't get hammered and talk sh**, either.

Closest I've ever come to any issues was at a college conference championship game when I was in school. But it was after the game on the concourses when Oklahoma fans were being ridiculous gloating about their win. 

On 27/09/2023 at 16:30, Boo Khaki said:

What a fucking surprise. Week 4, and already the Chargers injury report looks like the opening crawl from a Star Wars movie. 

Welcome to the new year, same as the old year.

Most amusing part is seeing no less that six defensive starters on it, when the entire unit hasn't managed to make contact with a single opponent yet.

tenor.gif.e39360eed24e3ef2beddd4b99bc4603c.gif

22 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Claypool has now been told to stay away from team facilities completely. They are beyond done with him. Inevitable cut, and i don't see why anyone would trade for a headache. Pats perhaps.

Lack of effort, awful attitude and still hasn't learnt half the plays. 

So whilst right that the coaching is rubbish, he was maybe not in the best position to criticise. 

I'd be surprised if we got a 7th Rounder for him.

1 hour ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Lack of effort, awful attitude and still hasn't learnt half the plays. 

So whilst right that the coaching is rubbish, he was maybe not in the best position to criticise. 

I'd be surprised if we got a 7th Rounder for him.

I think its the right call given how spectacularly it's blown up however the Bears going FullBearsMax in how they're dealing with it,and the Williams situation,and Eberflus being a marzipan dildo,and the whole organization appearing toxic from top to bottom, was surprising even for the Bears.

I would honestly settle for going one week of this season without a clown in the minefield moment and take that as a W cos it's the only fucking thing we're winning.

Apologies for the rant, I should be used to the annual Bears binfire 😆

Guest DannyBlue

It's embarrassing that even in sports-only publications like The Athletic I have to navigate Taylor Swift stories just to read articles about the Giants. This madness has to end.

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:

He comes along with a 7th round pick in next year's draft in exchange for a 6th rounder. He won't be involved on Sunday.

And apparently the Niners are just paying him the vets fee / salary. Denver are picking up the rest of his monies. 

Shame they're let Hyder Jnr go to make space.