North Korea ...again

6 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Clearly this is the sort of wild caper only a nut case would think of.

Which is the conclusion the world is supposed to come to in order to justify the policy of not engaging with the country.

More daft speculation in the media.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11620223/kim-jong-un-boat-wonsan-villa-north-korea/

I know you'd need a big boat when you've got 2000 virgins to accommodate, but it still includes the brilliant claim that "The largest of the remaining boats, which has an Olympic-sized swimming pool and twin twisting waterslides, appears to still be undergoing an upgrade."

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I like how they initially threatened to bulldoze the building, but then just went and dynamited the fucker instead.

Sources from North Korea revealed that Kim Jong Un reacted furiously to the destruction of the centre.

The Leader is quoted as saying to an aide "I only told you to blow the bloody doors off!"

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Kim has allegedly delegated powers in certain areas to his sister amid suggestions he is suffering from "stress". Extremely unusual for the regime to admit to any ailment, deid or alive I wonder ???

Standard millennial snowflake - can't even cope with dictating properly. 

Not fit to lace the boots of the real dictators. 

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Kim has allegedly delegated powers in certain areas to his sister amid suggestions he is suffering from "stress". Extremely unusual for the regime to admit to any ailment, deid or alive I wonder ???

That'll be from the usual South Korean intelligence sources who invariably get it wrong.

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200820010100315

4 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

He better remember not to delegate who decides which end of the anti aircraft gun you stand at.

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

We should leave NK alone. 
Did anyone ever consider that it's us that's messed up, and not them?

45-international-friendship-exhibition-gardens

Do not worry. Sturgeon is on the case.

eta Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again