Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

A Scots garage is appealing to the public after they claim their Santa was pelted with hard boiled eggs. The Garage Limited in Whitburn take Father Christmas on a tour of their community in West Lothian every year.

But they have urged locals to check their CCTV and dashcams after their sleigh and volunteer Saint Nicholas allegedly came under attack last night, reports Edinburgh Live.

410117882_1066399498146003_1956988145483

Santa was heading along the B7010 between Fauldhouse and Longridge when three boiled eggs were thrown in the direction of the vehicle at around 9pm on Friday December 22.

he volunteer Santa was hit and suffered bruising on his shoulder and arm. A spokesperson for the garage said that it could have been much worse with one boiled egg coming “inches from Santa’s face.”

Posting to their Facebook, the garage said: “Dear Community, Customers, Friends & Family, I’m sure you’ve already seen our otherwise successful Santa tour had been marred by the distressing incident that occurred on the way home last night which needs to be addressed.

55 minutes ago, bennett said:

A Scots garage is appealing to the public after they claim their Santa was pelted with hard boiled eggs. The Garage Limited in Whitburn take Father Christmas on a tour of their community in West Lothian every year.

But they have urged locals to check their CCTV and dashcams after their sleigh and volunteer Saint Nicholas allegedly came under attack last night, reports Edinburgh Live.

410117882_1066399498146003_1956988145483

Santa was heading along the B7010 between Fauldhouse and Longridge when three boiled eggs were thrown in the direction of the vehicle at around 9pm on Friday December 22.

he volunteer Santa was hit and suffered bruising on his shoulder and arm. A spokesperson for the garage said that it could have been much worse with one boiled egg coming “inches from Santa’s face.”

Posting to their Facebook, the garage said: “Dear Community, Customers, Friends & Family, I’m sure you’ve already seen our otherwise successful Santa tour had been marred by the distressing incident that occurred on the way home last night which needs to be addressed.

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, some c**ts threw some eggs....

• 5 weeks later...

Apart from the oddball behaviour exhibited and the apparent ease in getting in to a hospital and finding scrubs in a cupboard, the weirdest thing about this story is the picture of the guy. 
A knock at the door- 

Who is it? 
It’s a reporter from the Ardrossan Herald

Cool, I’ll just grab my  phone and f**k all clothes. 

https://www.ardrossanherald.com/news/24067580.fake-crosshouse-hospital-doctor-anthony-adams-jailed/

20 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Apart from the oddball behaviour exhibited and the apparent ease in getting in to a hospital and finding scrubs in a cupboard, the weirdest thing about this story is the picture of the guy. 
A knock at the door- 

Who is it? 
It’s a reporter from the Ardrossan Herald

Cool, I’ll just grab my  phone and f**k all clothes. 

https://www.ardrossanherald.com/news/24067580.fake-crosshouse-hospital-doctor-anthony-adams-jailed/

Is impersonating a Celtic scout a crime?

13 hours ago, Swarley said:

Well thank f**k for that!

image.png.2e37e8e3e3a8e9042860e976724e81c8.png

Didn't write the article but I'm responsible for putting that online 🤣 Should probably have put Palestinian in at the start, not that it makes much difference.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is impersonating a Celtic scout a crime?

I'd imagine not if you turned up at an SPFL game and claimed you were one, however I think it was a youth match and I'd imagine there's a child protection issue about a random guy turning up at a kids game and claiming he's a scout.

47 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

'How you doing today mate?'

'Ah, not the best, been diagnosed with the old prostate cancer'

'Oh that's a shame. Hang on and let me pish on you and film it and shove it on the internet'

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/wedding-dj-jailed-for-filming-himself-urinating-on-cancer-patient/

Great stuff,what an utter shitebag

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, greendot said:

https://www.clydebankpost.co.uk/news/24097859.knightswood-home-target-early-morning-vandals/?ref=rss

Knightswood home the target of early morning vandals

@KnightswoodBear hope they didn't do too much damage?

I used to deliver papers on Baldwin Avenue. Could have been me. 

14 hours ago, greendot said:

https://www.clydebankpost.co.uk/news/24097859.knightswood-home-target-early-morning-vandals/?ref=rss

Knightswood home the target of early morning vandals

@KnightswoodBear hope they didn't do too much damage?

It is not yet known as to the circumstances of the unnecessary offence and Glasgow police say they are still investigating the matter.

13 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I used to deliver papers on Baldwin Avenue. Could have been me. 

So you admit to being in the area of the crime? And there's potential motive, maybe a homeowner who didn't give a Christmas tip, or someone who complained that their Daily Mail got wet when it was raining? Throw away the key.

Edited by Swarley