The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5/10. Seething I changed my female president answer from the correct answer I instinctively went for.

Btw, can we have a stewards inquiry regarding the spoiler in the OP. When I did the quiz all the decades were different so I'm assuming the error had been corrected. If I had seen a duplicate answer I would have gone for that as Eednud's post inferred that that was the correct answer, which I'm guessing some people did before the error was corrected, giving them an easy point. I really feel an investigation is required here as this is very serious business.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

5/10. Seething I changed my female president answer from the correct answer I instinctively went for.

Btw, can we have a stewards inquiry regarding the spoiler in the OP. When I did the quiz all the decades were different so I'm assuming the error had been corrected. If I had seen a duplicate answer I would have gone for that as Eednud's post inferred that that was the correct answer, which I'm guessing some people did before the error was corrected, giving them an easy point. I really feel an investigation is required here as this is very serious business.

Thank you.

I agree. I don't think that being too lazy to read the spoiler in my case diminishes the injustice of it.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you.

51 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I agree. I don't think that being too lazy to read the spoiler in my case diminishes the injustice of it.

Well here's the result of the stewards inquiry....

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Another 7 (would have got 7 yesterday too if I'd been bothered to cheat look at the spoiler). Dumbfounded I didn't get this one though: Which team did not play against Australia in Pool A of the 2016 Dubai Women's Sevens?