People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'd love to fire a crossbow at Lewis Capaldi.

I don't doubt he's probably an alright guy but the whole "I'm the funniest guy on the planet" stuff is draining considering he's about as funny as a terminal illness, his music is also terrible despite having a decent voice.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

I don't doubt he's probably an alright guy but the whole "I'm the funniest guy on the planet" stuff is draining considering he's about as funny as a terminal illness, his music is also terrible despite having a decent voice.

Incorrect. 

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

I don't doubt he's probably an alright guy but the whole "I'm the funniest guy on the planet" stuff is draining considering he's about as funny as a terminal illness,

He is from Glasgow, it comes with the territory.

See also: Scousers.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

He is from Glasgow, it comes with the territory.

See also: Scousers.

Bathgate is in Glasgow, interesting. I like Lewis Capaldi but because of his Tourettes, he is torturing himself by attempting to perform live. I just hope he takes some time off & releases albums without putting himself under that pressure again.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

Bathgate is in Glasgow, interesting. I like Lewis Capaldi but because of his Tourettes, he is torturing himself by attempting to perform live. I just hope he takes some time off & releases albums without putting himself under that pressure again.

Wikipedia (definitely reliable) says he was born in Glasgow and moved to Bathgate when he was 4. So there.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Wikipedia (definitely reliable) says he was born in Glasgow and moved to Bathgate when he was 4. So there.

I know, I was born in Irvine but will somehow happily fight anyone who says im not from Kilwinning ( I know, I know). Spent most of my life in Glasgow, Wales & Ingerlund so who am I to pontificate?