People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Not respecting the thread title here but all of those mentioned above are less annoying than this daft "comedienne" who is on Richard Osman's House of Games this week. Tune in tonight from 6pm on BBC2 and witness the utter roaster called Kemah Bob.

I really like the show and the format that has the same people on every day for a week but don't honestly know if I can watch it for the rest of this week.

I apologise in advance for what you will see.

Edited by jimbaxters

Not respecting the thread title here but all of those mentioned above are less annoying than this daft "comedienne" who is on Richard Osman's House of Games this week. Tune in tonight from 6pm on BBC2 and witness the utter roaster called Kemah Bob.
I really like the show and the format that has the same people on every day for a week but don't honestly know if I can watch it for the rest of this week.

You have to hear it to believe it.

Like JB, I like this programme but for the remainder of this week, I can’t watch it.

I noticed there was a new episode of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, it's one of the last featuring Sean Lock ( might actually be his last ) started watching it..."on tonight's show Sean Lock, Jon Richardson... Rosie Jones...switched it off.
She was on the last episode of would I lie to you that I watched and it completely ruined the whole episode.

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:
7 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:
I noticed there was a new episode of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, it's one of the last featuring Sean Lock ( might actually be his last ) started watching it..."on tonight's show Sean Lock, Jon Richardson... Rosie Jones...switched it off.

She was on the last episode of would I lie to you that I watched and it completely ruined the whole episode.

Haha yeah I switched that off as well, I'm all for equality and diversity but I have one stipulation when it comes to comedians - they need to be funny.

9 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

She was on the show last year and we did just manage to get through the week, because we like the show. But me and my wife can’t decide whether she uses her real voice on TV or whether it’s a stage voice. There is no way that we could sit through one of her solo shows, it would be impossible.

19 hours ago, Empty It said:
19 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Huge part of comedy is timing which is something that for obvious reasons she will never have.