Sportsound Watch

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

I would doubt that very much. Very very much.

I strongly suspect there's something driving the way they lead with 'next-manager-to-berate' on so many episodes.  Maybe it's not focus groups, maybe they just monitor how many people tune in when they advertise they're going to have a go at a manager vs. a good news /balanced lead. I'd be astonished if the subjects of the programmes aren't thought out in this way,

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I need forewarned if Jamie Fullarton is going to be on again, I really can't stand listening to him.

He's dreadful, isn't he? He also has an air of self-importance about him which is hilarious given that he was a complete non-entity as a player and a failure as a manager. 

12 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

He's dreadful, isn't he? He also has an air of self-importance about him which is hilarious given that he was a complete non-entity as a player and a failure as a manager. 

But...but...he was manager at a shite team for a few weeks and thus knows absolutely everything there is about management. Plus YOU WEREN'T THERE SO YOU DON'T KNOW!

Mark McGhee utterly seething over the red card. I haven't seen the incident so can't comment yet. However he said that the red card McDonald got last week was never a sending off and that no one could ever convince him that it was.

Why does he not know the rules? That's inexcusable for a manager.

Mark McGhee utterly seething over the red card. I haven't seen the incident so can't comment yet. However he said that the red card McDonald got last week was never a sending off and that no one could ever convince him that it was.
Why does he not know the rules? That's inexcusable for a manager.

There are very few things funnier than a seething Mark McGhee. Lovely stuff.