Sportsound Watch

7 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Anyone suggesting that first versus third, where if third had won it would have put the cat amongst the pigeons, is not the game of the day, has an agenda. Sportsound has numerous things to be criticised about but this wasn’t one of them.

I don’t disagree on the match but doubt that your logic was used in the selection. 

Biscuits was losing his sh*t last night because there was no way of knowing which of the 2 tackles in Hibs' box that the Hearts penalty had been given for, after the VAR review.

I was losing my sh*t because it didn't matter which one it had been given for, the relevant fact was that it had been given.

On 26/02/2024 at 03:05, BucksburnDandy said:

Dindee and Ibrix should be bad enough to be sacked.

Having to repeat 'big', 'huge' or whatever really gets on my wick.

'Big big goal at Dens', 'Huge huge drama at Rugby Park'. f**k off mate.

13 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Macintyre was on Off the Ball saying he thinks St Mirren-Aberdeen is the game of the day, so it's great to hear the live commentary is from Ibrox

You tell kids today and they won't believe you, but there was a day when they'd have been sending Liam McLeod off to St Mirren today and that would have been the game.

An absolute joke what the coverage has become.

On 29/02/2024 at 12:24, kingjoey said:

Kevin Thomson, on one of this week’s BBC Scotland podcasts talking about the upcoming Killie v Rangers match, “as long nobody gets injured”.

Someone had better console him after the recent news from Govan…

In the car on the way home, listening to this utter bilge - Craigan spent about 10 minutes talking about this historic game and how amazingly well Motherwell played (I dont doubt they did) to beat Rangers, what a great club it is, talked about all the wonderful backroom staff - it was almost like the kind of report you get when you see a David v Goliath cup final win.

Then this numbskull finished his report by stating that Motherwell maybe deserved no more than a draw.....................

Its fucking amateur hour.