All things Dundee FC

35 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Both fully fit, do you go for McCracken or Carson in goal? 

Carson for me. McCracken has potential to have a better career than Carson but Carson's the better keeper at the moment.

38 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

McCracken. No brainer for me. He's had his moments (don't think he great against the sheep and with some aspects today) but he's not had a bad performance yet. 

Carson has pulled off some worldies for us, and is a good shot stopper generally but I'd be pushing out the boat for McCracken in the summer. 

1 hour ago, peebles_Dee said:

How did Dodgson perform today? When Sylla first signed I thought he would be a squad player to see games out but he is now is so important. However Boateng was a contender for POTY and hasn't played bad at all. I would put McCowan at wing back to have Boateng back in alongside Sylla

McCowan at wing back would be a waste

53 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

McCracken for me , he’s still not drop it or thrown it in his own net yet , or gave away a daft pen , I just don5 have faith in Carson to keep concentration for 90+ minutes  

Carson has been a pretty good keeper, making amazing saves, but from time to time there’s a howler. 
McCracken hasn’t played as many games as Carson so the comparison is difficult. Yet I think Mc Cracken just shades it: he’s a great shot stopper, as good as Carson; he commands his goal area marginally better using a strong two fisted punch when under pressure, which is safer than trying to catch it and make a dog’s breakfast of it; and finally I think McCracken’s distribution is marginally better. 
Mind you lads, Harry Sharp isn’t bad either!

McCracken. He is 23 which is 19 for a GK and already just as good. He is going to have a career in the English Prem and should definitely get on the free which I am  sure will happen as he will make us a lot of money in the next few years.

2 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

I can see us binning Goodwin and Docherty coming to the big team 

I see your patter is just as bad when you're pished. 

Watching Sportscene. Neil McCann introduced as a ‘former Hearts and Rangers player’ whereas Faddy is a ‘former Everton, Motherwell and St Johnstone player’. Go figure. 

10 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

I can see us binning Goodwin and Docherty coming to the big team 

Doc has complimented the Dundee support on numerous occasions saying how much he and the team appreciate the atmosphere.  I don’t think he appreciates the sound of knitting needles with only the occasional “roaring crescendo” when things are going well.

Watching the highlights - Neil McCan blethering utter shite about the VAR incident.

There was at least 3 reasons not to give the goal.

1. The handball.

2. McGowan foul.

3. McGowan heading the ball out of the hands.

McCann claiming McCracken didn’t have both hands on the ball is nonsense.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Watching the highlights - Neil McCan blethering utter shite about the VAR incident.

1. The handball.

2. McGowan foul.

McFadden as well, shocking load of nonsense spouted by a pair of so called 'experts'.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

1. The handball.

2. McGowan foul.

The both hands on the ball thing is a lot of shite anyway, the keeper only has to have one hand on it for it to be deemed under his control and it can't be taken from him.