All things Dundee FC

Groin injury projected to be between four and six weeks, so there is a chance he could be back for the post-split fixtures, though any time before May might be a reach.

Still, while it is a blow I feel like he's not been as vital to our successes of late than he was in his first loan stint, so for now I'm not too worried. Dodgson is a very capable player at his natural position.

You won't have Beck next season anyway so maybe a good opportunity to see how things will go without him.

18 hours ago, Liam899 said:

Dodgson done well against Aberdeen. Appreciate he’s also on loan but we will be fine. 

I thought he looked much better in his natural position. Looks like he has a decent delivery too, a few good crosses in to the box. 

I have noticed that the twitter page has stopped posting reserve news. I could see Corrigan or Mutale filling the bench with the amount of injuries we have. Would like to see youth academy updates as we have plenty of players out on loan that we don't hear much on their progress. I seen Howley scored today, perhaps he was playing his natural midfield position. He hasn't had a proper run of games in CM and with Mulligan injured he could get a chance.

Facebook has reminded me that 9 years ago today on a rare visit back to Dundee I was at a Dundee v Aberdeen game, don't remember much about it so looked it up and it finished a 1-1 draw.

I raved about Scott Bain, can't believe we had GGS on the bench came on for Si Ferry and no idea that I had seen Lawrence Hugehead play at that time.

Biggest shock though was it was £25 in the Derry.

Screenshot_20240321_151037_Drive.thumb.jpg.0ce4b66a12c3ab6e99eb32eb2c0b985f.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_142749_Chrome.thumb.jpg.17f4d44a9d5d58c1801c96d3e5a51553.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_142743_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1030c3a1a7932f7fffa10ba7006bb095.jpg