All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's who we use and it works almost flawlessly tbf.

This is the first documented occurrence of technology taking longer to reach Dundee than Perth - unless the DABs had it first…

4 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

This is the first documented occurrence of technology taking longer to reach Dundee than Perth - unless the DABs had it first…

You've been slower at getting this than League Two sides, so it's not a surprise we managed it before you too.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've been slower at getting this than League Two sides, so it's not a surprise we managed it before you too.

League 2 is a far higher standard than our league (allegedly) so I fail to see your point. 

46 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

League 2 is a far higher standard than our league (allegedly) so I fail to see your point. 

I was on about Scotlands League Two.

Must be a pretty simple matter to set up e-ticketing when your crowds are twa auld men and a dug, hence the early adopters in League Two and Perth. Totally different proposition when you are a totally massive box office event and the only proper team in Tayside. 😛

Edited by Boo Khaki

My team for tomorrow...

McCracken 

Portales, Shaughnessy, Donnelly;

McGhee, Sylla, Mulligan (if fit), Dodgeson; 

McCowan; 

Mellon, Tiffoney. 

Can see doc starting bakayoko instead of Tiffoney but in the last few weeks Tiffoney hasn't done much wrong imo, and bakayoko hasn't done enough when given the chance. Main still injured I'm assuming, and Robinson just back fit now makes it a straightforward decision up top for me. Same with Carson just coming back and McCracken generally playing well. Assuming Mulligan is also fit I'd have him in midfield along side Sylla ahead of Cameron every day of the week. 

26 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

My team for tomorrow...

McCracken 

McCowan; 

Mellon, Tiffoney. 

Can see doc starting bakayoko instead of Tiffoney but in the last few weeks Tiffoney hasn't done much wrong imo, and bakayoko hasn't done enough when given the chance. Main still injured I'm assuming, and Robinson just back fit now makes it a straightforward decision up top for me. Same with Carson just coming back and McCracken generally playing well. Assuming Mulligan is also fit I'd have him in midfield along side Sylla ahead of Cameron every day of the week. 

Generally this would be the exact team that I would have out too. With exception of Mulligan in place of Cameron. The midfield of Sylla, Cameron and McCowan really clicked in the Aberdeen game and I think that is the combination that should go in to this game, with Mulligan coming on later for extra energy.

I can't see him starting Mellon and Tiffoney though, I think it'll be Bakayoko and Tiffoney up front for Tiffoney to run on to second balls etc. Dodgson looked far better in his natural position too. 

Even if Carson is fully fit I don't think he should start as McCracken has basically done nothing wrong - his place to lose for the rest of the season.

McCracken

McGhee        Portales              Shaughnessy       Donnelly

Sylla

Cameron                McCowan        

Costelloe              Mellon             Tiffoney

9 hours ago, LM_0803 said:

My team for tomorrow...

McCracken 

McCowan; 

Mellon, Tiffoney. 

Lyall Cameron was our POTY last season and has been a great player for the most part this season. You're not going to be my assistant when I get the manager gig or we'll be falling out. 

15 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Lyall Cameron was our POTY last season and has been a great player for the most part this season. You're not going to be my assistant when I get the manager gig or we'll be falling out. 

You still here?

How did Dodgson perform today? When Sylla first signed I thought he would be a squad player to see games out but he is now is so important. However Boateng was a contender for POTY and hasn't played bad at all. I would put McCowan at wing back to have Boateng back in alongside Sylla

11 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Both fully fit, do you go for McCracken or Carson in goal? 

Honestly probably McCracken. Carson pulls off some wonder saves but he also has some of the worst blunders, feel like McCracken is solid

11 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Lyall Cameron has been outstanding for us the past 3/4 months, fucking love that boy

I was critical of Cameron not so long ago with regards to his defensive efforts.  I thought he jumped in too quickly to tackles and was a bit lightweight.

Today showed he’s absolutely worked on and improved the defensive side of his game.  Cameron and McCowan are so entertaining to watch.