All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Facebook has reminded me that 9 years ago today on a rare visit back to Dundee I was at a Dundee v Aberdeen game, don't remember much about it so looked it up and it finished a 1-1 draw.

I raved about Scott Bain, can't believe we had GGS on the bench came on for Si Ferry and no idea that I had seen Lawrence Hugehead play at that time.

Biggest shock though was it was £25 in the Derry.

Screenshot_20240321_151037_Drive.thumb.jpg.0ce4b66a12c3ab6e99eb32eb2c0b985f.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_142749_Chrome.thumb.jpg.17f4d44a9d5d58c1801c96d3e5a51553.jpg

Screenshot_20240321_142743_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1030c3a1a7932f7fffa10ba7006bb095.jpg

Think that was the game that Ryan Jack kept the ball in play for Dundee to immediately score from. Remember finding that quite funny.

What is your opinions on renewing our kits for next season? Each year with Macron the kits get better and better but this years home top I don't think can be improved. We have had such a great season in the home top and it is popular amongst the fans. In my opinion we should keep the home top and change the away which I love as well but will gain sales.

21 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

What is your opinions on renewing our kits for next season? Each year with Macron the kits get better and better but this years home top I don't think can be improved. We have had such a great season in the home top and it is popular amongst the fans. In my opinion we should keep the home top and change the away which I love as well but will gain sales.

They'll never extend a kit in to a new season as with every new one  there is an opportunity to make money from fans off of a new kit. 

I love this seasons kit but I look forward to every macron one we bring out as they have mostly been really good.

Edited by Pens_Dark

4 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

They'll never extend a kit in to a new season as with, with every new one, there is an opportunity to make money from fans off of a new kit. 

I love this seasons kit but I look forward to every macron kit we bring out as they have mostly been really good.

Aye...the reason they release a new kit every season is because folk want to buy one. 

Liam McCstravick 👀, playing in cup final Sunday. Decent player who is still young. Would be a good signing although I thought Morrison would be our transfer target again.  There is very good players in the lower leagues. Wouldn't mind us just signing from the lower leagues and renew loans and sign loans permanatley.

Just now, peebles_Dee said:

Liam McCstravick 👀, playing in cup final Sunday. Decent player who is still young. Would be a good signing although I thought Morrison would be our transfer target again.  There is very good players in the lower leagues. Wouldn't mind us just signing from the lower leagues and renew loans and sign loans permanatley.

There is other teams after McCstravick but I think we will be able to attract players to the club this season

23 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Six or seven signed players, with the other four/five top quality loans, think that's a good balance.

I think that there will only be 2 new faces and the rest renew/sign loans. Would be great to have have a squad that are familiar with each other.  2 wide defensive players that a versatile with what formation they play in. Will be interesting to see what happens with French and Kerr. I think Anderson will get another chance next season.

I read Cammy Kerr, Zak Rudden, Fin Robertson and Max Anderson are still contracted till Summer 2025, however Mo Sylla is apparently and surprisingly out of contract this Summer.

Clearly 'The Doc' has some meaningful deep decisions still to be made regarding next season.

Personally I would like to see Malachi Boateng, Jon McCracken and especially Aaron Donnelly signed on a permanent basis plus Michael Mellon brought back in again on loan, to name but a few.

Special mention to Charlie Reilly who is not forgotten, improve your fitness young man and dazzle us weekly with your undoubted talent next season.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, This Charming Man said:

Special mention to Charlie Reilly who is not forgotten, improve your fitness young man and dazzle us weekly with your undoubted talent next season.

Thank you.

Mentioned it on the Arbroath thread, but if I was Tony Doc, I'd get young Charles out of that McIntyre shitemare asap, won't be doing him any good at all. IMO.

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Mentioned it on the Arbroath thread, but if I was Tony Doc, I'd get young Charles out of that McIntyre shitemare asap, won't be doing him any good at all. IMO.

Agree @Bigmouth Strikes Again, the only positive to be had is the lad will learn what not to listen to in the future and clearly recognise managerial shite when it stares you in the face.

Best wishes this season to Arbroath FC, however they need to empty that fucking clown asap, imho.

Best regards as always.  

Edited by This Charming Man

Just now, peebles_Dee said:

Could be our squad for next season. Already look prepared for next season. Get the loan players back except 3/4, Anderson and a LWB and we are sorted. Top 6 with a squad full of potential.

lineup (1).png

Forgot Cameron. Would find a place for him.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

He was playing Centre Mid for ICT today according to the BBC.

@ICTChris, @Central Belt Caley, WTF is that about?

Wing back, was excellent today, booted a few of them, also rolled around and time wasted.

Nice one Cammy.

23 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

He was playing Centre Mid for ICT today according to the BBC.

@ICTChris, @Central Belt Caley, WTF is that about?

Injuries mainly, think we were down to 1 fit centre mid and Max Anderson was suspended a few weeks back. That’s about 5/6 games he’s played in the middle of the park. Not been to any games recently so no idea how well he’s played in that position 

@PB1994 was at the game today I think so he can probably say how he got on 

Sylla is definitely signed up for next year - Courier got that wrong. Check the squad list thread as I've got most of the current squad's contract lengths updated on their.