All things Dundee FC

Would be lovely if the pitch took a battering this week but just managed to be playable for Motherwell, then ended up useless again for them.

Edited by stu2910

I can’t see either game going ahead , we’re gonna get hell for this with it being so close to the split , Keyes is here just now , someone should take him to look at the state of the pitch so he makes sure this never happens again 

Depends what "standard" is used. Think of Scotland Georgia game, Dens has been more playable in all our call offs than that. Pressure will be on refs to make sure it goes ahead

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/24-25-season-tickets-on-sale/

Disappointing increases in price of next years season tickets. I get that the 'super' early bird is only 20 quid more expensive but no club in Scottish football should be charging over £400 quid. 

Walk in prices on the day for an adult:

Category A games - £33

Category B games - £30

Category C games - £26

I mean...come on...

It's mostly the increase for U12s that annoys me. From £1 to £50. The potential to entice future generations are slashed with that one.

We were in the upper half of the league with our season ticket prices this season already and have a pretty non-functioning pitch so have to reschedule all the time and we are also in a cost of living crisis - so let's slap on around a £100 increase.

I like to think I earn a decent amount but giving me a months notice to pay £430 or face an additional charge is dangerously close to pricing me out. I'll no doubt pay it but fucking hell.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's mostly the increase for U12s that annoys me. From £1 to £50. The potential to entice future generations are slashed with that one.

We were in the upper half of the league with our season ticket prices this season already and have a pretty non-functioning pitch so have to reschedule all the time and we are also in a cost of living crisis - so let's slap on around a £100 increase.

I like to think I earn a decent amount but giving me a months notice to pay £430 or face an additional charge is dangerously close to pricing me out. I'll no doubt pay it but fucking hell.

Yep, pretty much where I am at as well. They can't seriously think that the regular punter has this sort of money to stump up given everything that is going on...

The U12's pricing is just farcical. What a way to entice the youngsters in.

Prices are shocking imo

£380 should have been the max but clearly the season ticket is priced on basis that we will have atleast 4 "cat a" games at home with DABs and OF . So that's 132 quid right there . 

I don't buy as I don't live in Dundee anymore but doesn't seem very community focused to me 

12 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Yep, pretty much where I am at as well. They can't seriously think that the regular punter has this sort of money to stump up given everything that is going on...

The U12's pricing is just farcical. What a way to entice the youngsters in.

At full price, an adult and u12 is about £140 more expensive than the same pairing getting a season ticket for Hearts, and almost £200 dearer than at McDiarmid (HahA WorTH iT because YouR ShiT).

For a team that's in a great position to properly grow here (new stadium + good team + younger fanbase = joy), it feels a poor money grab that affects you long term.

An absolute nonsense, especially as others have mentioned the kids ticket price. I could maybe see the point if we were sitting in state of the art top spec facilities, but I/we are in a tin shed that leaks, sitting on a plank of wood.

Get a grip Nelmsey. FFS.

Thank you.

Hearts and Aberdeen do offer significantly pricier options but also significantly cheaper than anything we offer as well on all categories. I'd imagine Silver is probably around the standard with Bronze being restricted view but I could be wrong. Aberdeen also give away a free U12 ticket for every adult ticket that's purchased.

Hearts also released their pricing strategy (which is their first increase in 4 years) in March in order for some fans to prepare for the early bird prices.

Really puts our shocking prices into context IMO.

This_is_Our_Story_Pricing.jpg

ST_PriceTable_website.png

Had they posted this yesterday I'd have thought it was an April Fool.

£490 for 19 home games is almost £26 a pop.

The disabled/seniors is also horrendous. Even at the Early Bird price that is around £120 more than I paid for my ticket for this season at SMP.

52 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Had they posted this yesterday I'd have thought it was an April Fool.

£490 for 19 home games is almost £26 a pop.

The disabled/seniors is also horrendous. Even at the Early Bird price that is around £120 more than I paid for my ticket for this season at SMP.

Yep and ties in with the increase for Category C games to £26 quid.

The super early bird (I fucking hate these terminologies btw) would be an increase on last seasons but a reduction on that £26 a game down to circa £22.

No matter what way you look at it...it's a ridiculous price.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Does the club even specify who or what Cat A, B or C games applies to or is everyone just left to guess?

This is taken from the website for the start of this season as to who they define in each category...

23/24 Cinch Premiership Home Match Ticket Prices

Category A matches

Adults – £32
Concessions – £20
Under 12’s – £6

(Teams included in Category A matches are, Celtic and Rangers)

Category B matches:

Adults – £26
Concessions – £16
Under 12’s – £4

(Teams included in Category B matches are, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Livingston, Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone and St Mirren)