Motherwell's Next Manager

267 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either a takeover is imminent (which perhaps points to the South American option?) or they're basically saying that Motherwell fans are in for an extended run of Kenny Black.

Something I've been predicting. If there is a change of ownership imminent, then this is what is to be expected as anyone that was either buying the club or sinking a lot of money in would rightly expect to make the managerial appointment...

I have been told that Motherwell dont have the finances to fund an appointment at the minute and are awaiting developments.

If The 'Well Society come up with the cash,which God forbid, it's Black or Adams.

If the money comes from elsewhere, it's anybody's guess who they'll appoint.

I have been told that Motherwell dont have the finances to fund an appointment at the minute and are awaiting developments.

If The 'Well Society come up with the cash,which God forbid, it's Black or Adams.

Well, somebody is giving you a bum steer! You have previous for talking codshit on our club. Believe me, if the right man for the job costs... the finance will be available to do so.

Yesterdays announcement wasn't unexpected - whilst it may be frustrating as we would all like whatever management team preparation time, simple fact is there are plans afoot behind the scenes that will take shape over the next few weeks no matter what/who is in control so hardly surprising not making a managerial appointment.

Sources please.

Archived