When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The whole debate about the effects of Brexit on the economy since the vote has been amusing.  After the initial panic the markets, IMO, are assuming that we will have access to the single market.  Once it becomes appaernt that we won't that will be when we see the real effect.

I'm pro-indy and I'm happy with this
If the UK retain access to the single market there should not be another independence referendum.
However, the UK retaining access to the single market is fantasy land stuff as they'd need to accept the free movement of people which would result in a baying mob in Little England.

And if miraculously access to the single market is granted Nippy will pull another Indy2 excuse out of the hat as soon as.Trouble is she won't call one as at least she has the brains to see it will fail in the forseeable furure.Must keep making the right noises to keep the roasters in the flock though.

I think Nippy may be trying to park the Indy2 bus and ditch the keys without you all noticing..just letting you ken.

She's left the keys in, but with the engine running until the bus eventually spits and splutters out of fuel !!

57 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

.  After the initial panic the markets, IMO, are assuming that we will have access to the single market.  Once it becomes appaernt that we won't that will be when we see the real effect.

Correct, and it won't be pretty.

I'm of an age where I will be ok but it's a crying shame for the young whose future has been blighted and hamstrung by the actions of stupid people

I've generally stayed out of Politics chat for a while in all walks of life, definitely needed a break from it.

However, have been having a look around Twitter the last couple of days.

Has Jill Stephenson finally flipped?

Herself and her merry band of Yoons' daily circle jerks are genuinely something to behold. 

10 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

I'm of an age where I will be ok but it's a crying shame for the young whose future has been blighted and hamstrung by the actions of stupid people

Everyone who voted leave was stupid?

47 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

I've generally stayed out of Politics chat for a while in all walks of life, definitely needed a break from it.

However, have been having a look around Twitter the last couple of days.

Has Jill Stephenson finally flipped?

Herself and her merry band of Yoons' daily circle jerks are genuinely something to behold. 

Her xmas party must have been a hoot

48 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Everyone who voted leave was stupid?

Misguided if that salves your conscience ?

I know you take a contrary view but I think Brexit is a retrograde step and will be immensely damaging for UK

13 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Misguided if that salves your conscience ?

I know you take a contrary view but I think Brexit is a retrograde step and will be immensely damaging for UK

You could say the same about Scotland leaving rUK.

1 hour ago, RedRob72 said:

She's left the keys in, but with the engine running until the bus eventually spits and splutters out of fuel !!

Scotland's king in waiting and the great man who had his birthday last week will surely be along soon to call her out. 

And so the climbdown begins. As many of us already knew, there won't be an indyref2 this decade. Probably not in the next Parliament either. 
Will be an interesting sell to the faithful, as the dawning realisation hits them that they aren't going to get another referendum in a very long time.

Utterly shameless stuff from you again, H_B. Everyone on here has acknowledged for months that Sturgeon's best chance of securing independence is going through every available option beforehand and the SNP are doing just that.

3 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Shit attitude Williea.

17.5 million voters aren't stupid they voted for what they wanted. The UK out of the EU, out of ever closer union, out of a European Superstate designed to be a world power to take on Russia, China and the USA with it's own Army and it's own unelected dictatorship council.

If that's what they wanted and they voted for it I don't see how they are stupid. 

Young people have been hamstrung and blighted by stupid politicians for decades. Don't blame Brexiteers.....There's Stupid!

The EU had a chance to give Cameron a better deal for the UK and they chose not to........There's stupid!