When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be fair, there was a 50:50 chance that she was unsinkable. After all, it was stated that she was “practically unsinkable” in that good British publication, The Belfast Morning News. Those lifeboats had no “cast iron guarantee” that they wouldn’t tip over, though. And they were filthy European clinker-types, lowered by Swedish Welin davits. Can’t expect an ardent, Anglophile loyalist to want anything to do with them.

As the H&W workers in Belfast said ‘she was OK when she left here!’

Why's Mintermind posting so much suddenly?

Not complaining, as he's been most amusing, but I've never seen him do more than the occasional lone SNPBAD from time to time. Vaguely assumed he was a bot TBH.

Panic much like the clyde fans appearance

Not complaining, as he's been most amusing, but I've never seen him do more than the occasional lone SNPBAD from time to time. Vaguely assumed he was a bot TBH.

Had a good few hours to kill on a train journey down to ‘The Motherland’ as Antlion would put it.

The delicious salty tears from the forelock tuggers were just fantastic. Six years of the same old bluster and counting. Must be tough.

4 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Had a good few hours to kill on a train journey down to ‘The Motherland’ as Antlion would put it.

The delicious salty tears from the forelock tuggers were just fantastic. Six years of the same old bluster and counting. Must be tough.

You were drinking your own tears? I’d have thought the train down to Mother England would have been flowing with good English wine (although I would have imagine you’d have preferred serving it to drinking it, given you know your place as a mere North Briton rather than one of the true elect). 

Please, don't stop, Mastermint. You're certainly getting them telt, eh?
Also, can you do amusing pictures of dogs? They've been in chronically short supply of late.

Wee dugs dressed in tartan bunnets.
Glengarry hats covered in badges.
Quirky ‘ X/Y/Z’ is a pure fanny’ banners.
Yet another showing of Braveheart.
Janey Godley ranting.
Wings over Scotland.

Six years on from their defeat and it’s all the minority have to show. Not an iota of a credible plan for an independent Scotland, and clueless on the way forward. Miserable times for the minority.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Please, don't stop, Mastermint. You're certainly getting them telt, eh?

Also, can you do amusing pictures of dogs? They've been in chronically short supply of late.

Something happened to philyerboots? Smart money’s on him being found chained to the fence outside Colonel Davidson’s house, dressed in a Union Jack posing pouch and singing “I Who Have Nothing”. 

1 minute ago, Mastermind said:

Wee dugs dressed in tartan bunnets.
Glengarry hats covered in badges.
Quirky ‘ X/Y/Z’ is a pure fanny’ banners.
Yet another showing of Braveheart.
Janey Godley ranting.
Wings over Scotland.

Six years on from their defeat and it’s all the minority have to show. Not an iota of a credible plan for an independent Scotland, and clueless on the way forward. Miserable times for the minority.

^ Chanting that the majority are the minority whilst serving drinks at an EDL meeting type post. 

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

Something happened to philyerboots? Smart money’s on him being found chained to the fence outside Colonel Davidson’s house, dressed in a Union Jack posing pouch and singing “I Who Have Nothing”. 

Just forgotten that account exists, I'd imagine.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Just forgotten that account exists, I'd imagine.

Probably hard to hold two passwords in your head whilst trying to remember all the words to “God Save the Queen” at the same time. Phil, if you’re reading this, your password is almost certainly “1234”.   Get logged in and get the dug pics up. Tartan bunnets on them if possible.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Probably hard to hold two passwords in your head whilst trying to remember all the words to “God Save the Queen” at the same time. Phil, if you’re reading this, your password is almost certainly “1234”.   Get logged in and get the dug pics up. Tartan bunnets on them if possible.

Give him some credit. It would be 1603 or 1707. Highlights in Scottish history in his view.

Posted drivel once every fortnight, pointed at and laughed at, disappears.

Now posts five times an hour and seems to be able to write English. Wonder which banned poster is sending him messages from which he can cut and paste?

1 hour ago, scrooge1928 said:

Posted drivel once every fortnight, pointed at and laughed at, disappears.

Now posts five times an hour and seems to be able to write English. Wonder which banned poster is sending him messages from which he can cut and paste?

New boy at the desk at GCHQ?