The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

54 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Considering that for all intents and purposes Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic are the same club you'd have to say no.

Check when I posted and look at what games were on that night.

On 21/02/2024 at 02:34, houston_bud said:

I guess "Cillian Sheridan trains with Queen's Park" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Screenshot_20240221_113118_Chrome Beta.jpg

Or 'Elderly Striker Who Was Honking in His Few Sub Appearances at Caley Cons another Manager'.

I'm not a fan of wee Jum but trialing a larger league for a few years would maybe worth looking into.

15 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Yer da thinks Partick and Dunfermline are excluded from the Premiership. 

If only the SPFL introduced some kind of points based ranking system to determine which league clubs should play in.

I agree, this summer is the perfect time to add teams to the top flight, & definitely not because that looks like the only way County will stay up, honest

On 22/02/2024 at 22:18, KirkieRR said:

Or 'Elderly Striker Who Was Honking in His Few Sub Appearances at Caley Cons another Manager'.

Davidson continues trend of signing past it huddies.

4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If only the SPFL introduced some kind of points based ranking system to determine which league clubs should play in.

There's always an undertone that the guid fitba men want crowds and finances to play a more direct role, rather than just giving a big advantage that some clubs hilariously still can't take advantage of.

Of course, that was part of the SPL breakaway, which worked out really well for everyone not called Celtgers.

I assume Jum has done thorough and extensive research into similarly sized sensible set-ups in other countries and will be providing them in a follow-up tweet, rather than just farting out empty talking points under a guise of engagement.

According to Reporting Scotland, Hibs play at Edinburgh Road. 

They also illustrated Hibs’ win on Saturday with footage of a goal that was subsequently ruled out for offside. 

Jane Lewis doesn't believe The Misogynist 'meant to offend' when he spoke to her in an offensive, patronising and sexist manner. Straight out of the Chic Young 'treat me mean and keep me keen' handbook for Scottish football 'journalists' when dealing with Old Firm manager asreholery. Sad.