Football Manager 2016

RJM77

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had to surrender my Airdrie save due to my Laptop giving up the other day, need to wait until I get back to the UK to buy a new one. It was going okay, top of the league but the form was poor going into a big match against Dunfermline, managed to get a draw. I also had injuries to key players at the wrong times, like George Hunter and Taylor Morgan, but ultimately the fact I only had two players with a pace attribute over 10 meant it became quite difficult to play the type of football I wanted.

Anyway I'm not sure who to go when I finally get back up and running. I've been reading a few articles and I quite fancy trying to implement a decent possession based system, so we shall wait and see.

And it finishes 0-6, Man U. were just too strong for my young part-timers.

:(

If it's any consolation I'm in my 5th season and back in the premiership with West Ham after just getting them promoted. I played man Utd at home last game of the season, but with a Europa league final 3 days later.

Heavily rotated my team, took 7-0 so your ebbsfleet team is superior to my (Europa league winning) West Ham team.

My Palermo team just cannot stop conceding goals from crosses no matter what I try. It's so frustrating :( .

Managed to finish 9th in first season which isn't disasterous but hoping to push for Europa League this time. Probably should get any away tactic sorted though considering I lost 12 away games!

Finally started a game I'm into by starting as Arbroath.

Raided Queen's Park for Willie Muir, Sean Burns and Ryan McGeever. Also brought in a few others such as Thomas Carberry, Stephen Hughes and a loan from my parent club St Mirren for Ally something.

Anyways - put Livi and Brechin out the cup so far before getting pumped 4-1 by Hamilton. Started solidly in the league unbeaten in 4 with 2 wins and 2 draws - aiming for the title obviously but would be happy with the play-offs.

Struggling to find the most effective way to improve match sharpness. Is it just game time and tactics training?

Just game time. Harder for part timers tho'.

I try and have a friendly v reserves about once a month when I'm a part time time just to give squad players a run out

Are you Jackie McNamara?

Got all the UK, Irish and Scandinavian leagues on the go. Got computer to pick one at random and it gave me Mjallby in the Swedish 1st Division Elite who were 2nd bottom at the time. Drew most of my games but managed to win one and was relegated on the last day of the Swedish season and got the bag (lowest playable level in Sweden) and applied for all the jobs going and got Newtown who were bottom of the Welsh league. Figured the level was so low there I just needed to sign a a few players to rocket up the league but wasn't able to get a single free transfer (was after transfer window) who'd actually improve the squad. Bagged upon relegation again, without a win and took over at Largs Thistle (using my own Scottish League set up) who were 7 points from safety with 3 games to play. Drew my first game and relegated again.

Pwoud. Vewy pwoud.

Started a game as Hearts and just signed Jason Cummings in January, fans weren't particularly pleased but him scoring 4 in 4 has help them welcome him.

#TinEhBeans #Zing

Just won the treble with the Dandys on handheld.

Shankland is a beast.

Maybe you should talk to some like minded people about the handheld version, i hear five year olds can talk tactics fairly well.

Archived