The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Leather is rated based on its texture. Cows with abundant water sources typically have softer hides, rated "A" but hides from cows living in hot, dry climates are typically D-hide rated. 

Reminds me of the only time Tam Cowan made me laugh. He claimed he was on a train and bought a Kit-Kat and a coffee off the trolley. He apologised to the sales lassie because he only had a twenty-pound note. She told him not to worry, just put the Kit-Kat back.

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Reminds me of the only time Tam Cowan made me laugh. He claimed he was on a train and bought a Kit-Kat and a coffee off the trolley. He apologised to the sales lassie because he only had a twenty-pound note. She told him not to worry, just put the Kit-Kat back.

Was he the bloke who told a female footballer (cue meltdown by Barton) that it was about time a woman was put in the football hall of fame, because that carpet wasn't going to hoover itself?

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

On 07/01/2024 at 18:16, scottsdad said:

There are no such thing as vampires.

Unless you Count Dracula.

"They had one on Sesame Street too."
"He doesn't count."
"Oh I can assure you, he does!"

On 03/01/2024 at 19:21, scottsdad said:

The neighbour of the beast.

Not on my street. Thats across the road from the Beast.  667 and 665 would be the neighbours of the Beast round my street.

Much to the disgust of when the Beast gets pizzas delivered or parcels from Yodel. 

Two cowboys are out riding the trail when in the distance they see a Native American lying on the ground.

One cowboy says to the other 'What they do here is incredible - they listen to the earth and use it to sense danger coming'.

So they ride up and ask the man how it's going.

'Buffalo come' he replies.

'Wow, that's amazing, how can you tell?', asks one of the cowboys.

'Ear sticky'