The Partick Thistle thread

If the club had a couple of thousand Kingsley T shirts at the ready, pretty sure they would have sold out by now!

I hope that Maxi placed the order yesterday. It is a massive merchandising opportunity. The national and global media coverage should attract more sponsors and advertisers for the coming season.

Kingsford Capital must be delighted with such a massive and immediate return on its investment. The story was all over the American media - Fox, CNN, New York Times, Huffington Post etc.

The challenge for the club is how to turn this PR coup into better attendances.

To make this even more ridiculous, hardly anyone seems to have noticed/bothered that SOD has signed elsewhere. Forgetting everything else, this is an amazing marketing move from the club. I could be cynical and say that we should've had merchandise etc ready for the launch, but I think I'm still too shocked at what happened yesterday to even bother about it. I had a a nightmare that Kingsley violently raped me last night.

To make this even more ridiculous, hardly anyone seems to have noticed/bothered that SOD has signed elsewhere. Forgetting everything else, this is an amazing marketing move from the club. I could be cynical and say that we should've had merchandise etc ready for the launch, but I think I'm still too shocked at what happened yesterday to even bother about it. I had a a nightmare that Kingsley violently raped me last night.

That's not a nightmare, that's a dream mate.

Kingsley t shirts ready soon and ready for pre order!

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/shop/partick-thistle/pre-order-kingsley-t-shirts/

I'll wait until the design is finalised. Ideally, it should be released this week. There are plenty of t-shirt companies who could deliver a big order quickly. Hoping for more Kingsley merchandise soon.

I'll wait until the design is finalised. Ideally, it should be released this week. There are plenty of t-shirt companies who could deliver a big order quickly. Hoping for more Kingsley merchandise soon.

Wait and you could lose out mate they don't always order many in bulk