The Partick Thistle thread

O’Ware’s injury really brings home just how much of a disaster this summer has been. We now have a ridiculously unbalanced squad. 

Two recognised central defenders, both of whom are gash and one of them is on a relative fortune.

One right-back who can only play there because he isn’t good enough to hold down a position elsewhere.

The midfield is also a shambles as we have too many players who are too similar - they’re not creative enough and we have a severe lack of width.

Throw in the long-term injuries to O’Ware and Bannigan, the Coulibaly farce and Archibald’s fear of playing Fitzpatrick and you soon realise what a farce of a club we’ve become.

Archibald can f**k right off and so can most of the clowns in the boardroom.

Big blow that O'Ware is out for the season; might not have found ourselves in this mess if we'd had him last year.

Talking of last season, I find it amusing and/or depressing that it's taken another manager 5 minutes to see that Ryan Edwards is absolute fucking jobby.

2 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Big blow that O'Ware is out for the season; might not have found ourselves in this mess if we'd had him last year.

Talking of last season, I find it amusing and/or depressing that it's taken another manager 5 minutes to see that Ryan Edwards is absolute fucking jobby.

I took great delight in laughing at the boy in work who supports St Mirren when he asked me what Edwards was like since they're meant to be signing him on loan.

It's about the only laugh I've had of late that isn't about us being a shambles.