Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, Swello said:

What's this?

Some videos that have gone up on the club IG. Lots of "larks" at the photo shoot.

Interesting (not really) but it looks like Corey O'Donnell's in the photo. I think it's him that's between Carroll and Lawleff in the 4th slide anyway.

I don't know if that means anything but it's interesting to see which of the players from the Reserve group are there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUaJuSTKgBZ/

There they are..a great bunch of lads.

Edited by capt_oats

6 hours ago, KirkySuperSub said:

(GrungeFest for Diabetes UK) 

A genuinely great phrase.

Were I ever away from the absolute terror of getting my wean to sleep this would be a welcome distraction to watching us play fucking Israel again tbqhwy.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

A genuinely great phrase.

Were I ever away from the absolute terror of getting my wean to sleep this would be a welcome distraction to watching us play fucking Israel again tbqhwy.

Hope yeez are well!

I see his nose has stopped bleeding and his tears have dried up (although the author of the "story" not so much) 

Fabio Cardoso answers Porto SOS as former Rangers defender earns last gasp Liverpool start

The 27-year-old has rebounded after his Ibrox mishap and his fine form in recent seasons earned him a big move.

Fabio Cardoso has signed for Porto
It was the move that shocked many Rangers fans who watched him up close but Fabio Cardoso has finally earned his chance to impress at Porto.The 27-year-old has rebounded after his Ibrox mishap and his fine form in recent seasons with Santa Clara led to an opportunity with the Portuguese big-hitters.ardoso couldn't have imagined a start against Liverpool in the Champions League as he was named on the bench for the visit of Jurgen Klopp's sideBut things changed quickly when evergreen Pepe suffered an injury in the warm-up and that thrusted the man Pedro Caixinha brought to Rangers into a starting XI slot.Cardoso struggled to adapt to Scottish football and was the victim of a shocking challenge from Motherwell striker Ryan Bowman in the 2018 League Cup semi final

I'm not usually "that guy" about stuff, like I'm not furiously in folks mentions any time someone mentions Iceland and the "Viking Clap", but what the actual f**k is up with a Hearts podcast calling itself Since I Was Young?

Edited by capt_oats

My pal just got an e-mail from the retro shirt guy saying that they spoke with Motherwell and have decided to refund all orders as they expect more issues to arise. They genuinely intended to supply retro Motherwell strips and that it wasn't a scam or anything.

Money should be back in 3-5 days.

18 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

My pal just got an e-mail from the retro shirt guy saying that they spoke with Motherwell and have decided to refund all orders as they expect more issues to arise. They genuinely intended to supply retro Motherwell strips and that it wasn't a scam or anything.

Money should be back in 3-5 days.

Honestly, guv.  It wasn't...

56 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

I'm not usually "that guy" about stuff, like I'm not furiously in folks mentions any time someone mentions Iceland and the "Viking Clap", but what the actual f**k is up with a Hearts podcast calling itself Since I Was Young?

Awww, fans of a team just promoted from the seasides copying the establishment big boys to help fit back in.

Cute innit? 

Liked and shared

xoxo

I see his nose has stopped bleeding and his tears have dried up (although the author of the "story" not so much) 

Fabio Cardoso answers Porto SOS as former Rangers defender earns last gasp Liverpool start

The 27-year-old has rebounded after his Ibrox mishap and his fine form in recent seasons earned him a big move.

0_E5M-hBiXIAAuEvPjpeg.jpg It was the move that shocked many Rangers fans who watched him up close but Fabio Cardoso has finally earned his chance to impress at Porto.The 27-year-old has rebounded after his Ibrox mishap and his fine form in recent seasons with Santa Clara led to an opportunity with the Portuguese big-hitters.ardoso couldn't have imagined a start against Liverpool in the Champions League as he was named on the bench for the visit of Jurgen Klopp's sideBut things changed quickly when evergreen Pepe suffered an injury in the warm-up and that thrusted the man Pedro Caixinha brought to Rangers into a starting XI slot.Cardoso struggled to adapt to Scottish football and was the victim of a shocking challenge from Motherwell striker Ryan Bowman in the 2018 League Cup semi final

Shows how massive we are when the main talking point of the guy's career so far is getting his nose spread over his face by Ryan elBowman.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

I'm not usually "that guy" about stuff, like I'm not furiously in folks mentions any time someone mentions Iceland and the "Viking Clap", but what the actual f**k is up with a Hearts podcast calling itself Since I Was Young

I am the same as yerself but that's hilariously tinpot. I am away to ask them on twitter

1 minute ago, Swello said:

Weirdly - I thought I heard our song on the Hearts-Livi highlights on Sportscene...

Hearts and St Johnstone ripped the boys off a belter. Like @capt_oats said I 've heard them and thought "ha! imposters stealing the bois songs" but that is just weirdly strange hijacking of the song/phrase.