Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I know a lot of the build up from Sky should be taken with a pinch of salt but Whyte really does come across like an absolute dick. 

What chance does Chisora have tomorrow ? Takam only looks to have lost to the best in the division but I don’t know much about him

Takam should beat Chisora fairly comfortably I think. Chisora can blow hot and cold though, Kabayel beat him fairly comfortably but on the other hand the better version of Chisora recently beat Dillian Whyte in most people’s eyes.
[mention=22357]diamond_for_life[/mention]
Chisora's biggest problem was always how he was mentally tuned into a fight. Think he's past it at World level though.
Expect Takam by points, or late stoppage.

Dave Allen just cleaned out his Nick Webb  in round 4 of a British Title eliminator. Posted notice not two minutes in front, then repeated the punch in fantastic form.

Has been proven that he has a chin, but his lack of effort is astounding. His experience compared to his opponent, shone through in this one.

Edited by kiddy

Delighted for Dave Allen, seems like a genuinely nice guy who hasn't had things easy so far. 

Hopefully that win helps him to get him head down and get over some of his other issues.