• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have Alloa Athletic ever played Watford (the Hornets)?

If so, what was the outcome?

A 3-way tournament between Alloa, Watford and Brentford has to happen to determine who's the best of the pesty insects.

Waffen is lying. If you find a nest, hit it with a brush until it breaks up.

Made me wonder, though - how long does it take the wee buggers to make a nest?

I get a few bikes in the garden shed (often two or three at a time) and being a bad ass, I take the broom handle to the thing, making sure I crush the little b*****d in his own house. This is the standard price you pay for staying on my property without paying rent.

Thing is, I'll go back a couple of days later and they'll have started another one, reminiscent of a semi-constructed Death Star, finished by the end of the week. Industrious little f***ers.

Except that's an Asian Giant Hornet. Not a Thai Wasp. Thailand has it's own array of wasps of increasing ranges of b*****dliness.

They say it's a Black Wasp

Sorry I checked back you are correct.

Here one, then.

megascolia_azurea_thailand_ricci_2-300x2

The answer to the insect tournament is clearly Queen's Park, judging by the massacre that took place during a science class when I was at school.

Spiders don't give a f**k about anything   :shutup

The answer to the insect tournament is clearly Queen's Park, judging by the massacre that took place during a science class when I was at school.

Spiders don't give a f**k about anything :shutup

^^^Just blew The Honest Man Horn.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep finding single dead wasps upstairs in the house.

Never more than one at a time and never see live ones. Possibly a bike in loft but never hear them or see them coming in or out of hatch.

Any explanations or should I just burn the house down?

never ever have I found a dead wasp in my house, must be the aura in your gaff ðŸ‘

Archived