Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Seconded. Special mention to the fuckwit who said Goodwillie couldn't be a rapist because his dad said that he wasn't.

That was easily the crassest, most moronic thing i've read on this forum.

Clyde fans justifying, with some style, their well deserved tag as the uber morons of Pie and Bovril. 

goodwillie is a grate player why you pick on clyde all the time yous bunch of diddys fucks wont be sayin that when we win the legue f**k yous come on down to the clyde thread if you think your hard 

Just now, Jamesy lawd said:

goodwillie is a grate player why you pick on clyde all the time yous bunch of diddys fucks wont be sayin that when we win the legue f**k yous come on down to the clyde thread if you think your hard 

Quite appropriate that his career has gone down the drain.

9 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said:

Thanks for posting this, now I don't need to read the relevant thread.  My fellow P&Bers obviously weren't exaggerating.

Edited by badgerthewitness

7 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said:

I'm on my way doon ya c**t. 

Bring your best boys.

16 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said: