Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Credit to the SFA. Someone browsing P&B in their offices must have noticed things were a bit quiet on the Championship Aggro front so issued yet another ban to a Falkirk player for conduct in a crappy cup game long, long ago. Falkirk fans not bothered by it of course (p2003 onwards)..

In the last 4 meetings of the teams we've seen 9 red cards or subsequent bans for...
L Martin
M Hippolyte
C Sibbald
L Miller
D Shiels
J McKee
K O'Hara
D McManus
K Higginbotham
Keep up the good work everyone. Roll on 2nd January. 

Some enjoyable reading in there, thanks.

Thankfully the more prominent Clyde posters on here and on General Nonsense etc don’t seem too bad but holy c**t there are some utter bams on that Clyde thread. Had no idea there were so many twats in their support.

Holy c**t? Holy c**t? I have never heard this turn of phrase before. Holy f**k, check, but not holy c**t. Is this a Christmas themed profanity?

Anyway, I'd take Goodwillie for the Rovers, if he was still any good. I wouldn't want any female relatives going to a party with him, though.

That 'nasty pervert' Lithgow was also at Clyde.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/12788151.Player_called__apos_nasty_pervert_apos__by_sheriff/

I see he's now at Livi. Good to see that sex pests and rapists can be rehabilitated through the power of lower league Scottish football.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Had a quick scan and it appears to actually be Celtic fans foaming at being called out as bigots, one step away from drafting up a fake lawyers letter.

I am incredibly surprised.

You should read deeper.

Grangemouth Bairn started posting claiming that he was 12 in response to them being angry at him calling them bigots.

20 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

You should read deeper.

Grangemouth Bairn started posting claiming that he was 12 in response to them being angry at him calling them bigots.

Looked back further and yeah that's poor. Doesn't really deflect from Magee repeatedly losing the plot, even going as low as "you're a virgin lol" patter before coming on here to try and say someone else's head has gone.