Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The guys a roaster. 
IMG_0924.thumb.PNG.57f528047015a8058b478b415b401018.PNG

Jesus TGIG, P&B screenshots at 4 in the morning with 15% battery. Tell me it’s not your screenshot or you work nights? Please!
(Yeah, that’s the issue here. Not the content of the post from that absolute roaster. “Tramp” because you can’t essentially pay for a foreign holiday at 3 weeks notice, sound)

It's the double spacing that's the worst part of that message. Obviously the desire to see the poster kill himself after spending some quality family time with the AIDS family is rather much, but the double spacing is just sinister and hints and unspeakable sexual deviancy

On 10/11/2017 at 11:40, AL0011 said:
A hypersensitive, irrational person who can't stand to have their world views challenged, or be offended in any perceived or even slightest of ways; they willhave any number of emotional reactions: impuning character and/or motives, blocking on social media, shouting, interrupting, threatening, assaulting, etc. They often live in an echo chamber of their own beliefs and surround themselves exclusively with people and opinions that agree with their own. This term is most often use to describe people left-leaning people, but can be applied both left and right wing people.

FB_IMG_1507391070216.jpg

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Fucking hell.

I need to state this was prob the worst case of cheating by a referee but not in favour of Antonine, no, they didn’t do anything wrong it was, I learned after, in retribution by the referee because Queen of the south put in a compliant about the referee the year previously.  Let me just say, I was totally impartial to the game and such a shame an evenly contested game was ruined by the vengeful referee, whom I haven’t named by the way  lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Bestinslicebread writes like one of those spam emails that have been put through a translation app. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Seconded. Special mention to the fuckwit who said Goodwillie couldn't be a rapist because his dad said that he wasn't.

That was easily the crassest, most moronic thing i've read on this forum.

Clyde fans justifying, with some style, their well deserved tag as the uber morons of Pie and Bovril.