Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I reckon you are only entitled to refer to your team as 'we' if you have financially supported them throughout your life by buying season tickets, merchandise or whatever.
If you are part of any sort of club you are required to pay your dues and are then entitled to refer to it as 'your' club. 
Only my opinion of course but anyone who disagrees is wrong. 

Sensible. I like it.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Glory hunting weirdo Rab B Nesbitt seems to have track of my "reputation" on here, replying to one of my posts in a football thread asking "where did you get all the reds, you have dropped by around 2500?"

This is genuinely disturbing. The man needs help.

He has since deleted the post.

He's got you wound up like a cheap clockwork train set. IMO.

17 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ive blocked him but cant stop people quoting him sadly

10 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Misc Fitba has been a no-go section of the forum for a while now.

Both these apply to me. 

I've blocked him, yet any time I go on a Misc. Thread its filled with him posting, and then people tell him to f**k off as posting photos of Liverpool winning the CL isnt relevant in a thread about new stadiums, and he just doubles down on it, so you can read through about three pages of absolutely fucking pish before you get back to the subject of the thread.

"I've been posting vicariously on behalf of my 'English team' through the highs and lows of, err, seven years, all while being one of the richest clubs in the sport" sets a new benchmark for self-pitying drivel btw - even for a Liverpool fan.  

Their spiritual cousins up here are also good for that, wailing about the “early 90s” as though winning one trophy in six years is some sort of desperate Chicago Cubs style drought. I saw one today on Twitter talking about being loyal because they stick though the Mowbray era. Assume he wasn’t a Middlesbrough fan.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Glory hunting weirdo Rab B Nesbitt seems to have track of my "reputation" on here, replying to one of my posts in a football thread asking "where did you get all the reds, you have dropped by around 2500?"

This is genuinely disturbing. The man needs help.

He has since deleted the post.

Absolute irony of you calling anyone a weirdo....😂😂

A heads gone fruit loop who invites posters to meet them when completely rattled then says it was 'just a joke' and goes on red dotting sprees against posters who boil his piss.

No doubt this will provoke another random 50 red dots from you over the next few days, I look forward to them and the subliminal rage behind them.

Clown 🤡

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

A heads gone fruit loop who invites posters to meet them when completely rattled then says it was 'just a joke' and goes on red dotting sprees against posters who boil his piss.

No doubt this will provoke another random 50 red dots from you over the next few days, I look forward to them and the subliminal rage behind them.

Clown 🤡

Spot on, he went on a red dotting spree against me as well.

12 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Last time I mocked his embarrassing behaviour on here I got about five consecutive days of 20 plus red dots of random historical posts of mine, I found it utterly hilarious truth be told. 

The seethe oozed out of every red, I anticipate and look forward to more of the same 😃

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Last time I mocked his embarrassing behaviour on here I got about five consecutive days of 20 plus red dots of random historical posts of mine, I found it utterly hilarious truth be told. 

The seethe oozed out of every red, I anticipate and look forward to more of the same 😃

That sounds just like mallow the moderator :lol:.

I’ve been collecting Reds for the European Champions so he’s helped me out hugely but in this case it sounds like a total abuse of the reputation system to me. 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Can’t believe you’ve gone all shy on me again mallow :D

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He's got you wound up like a cheap clockwork train set. IMO.

51 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Clown 🤡

42 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

28 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

That sounds just like mallow the moderator :lol:.

I’ve been collecting Reds for the European Champions so he’s helped me out hugely but in this case it sounds like a total abuse of the reputation system to me. 

Some real intellectual heavyweights coming at me here

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Some real intellectual heavyweights coming at me here

9 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Some patter when Nesbit, Magee, 14 Mile, Biggie and DomDom congregate at the same time. An absolute cavalcade of Heads Gone deviants returning to their spiritual home.

D82D4843-E75D-4521-A701-B052188CBC65.jpeg