Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Ironic to see it was the poster who is normally first on the scene to declare a "heads gone" in an attempt to round others up to relentlessly pile into someone for making a stupid post being the one having the "meltdown" in this aptly titled thread.

There's probably a lesson to be learned there somewhere.

A sclaff to the back of the head "every bit as cowardly as racially abusing someone."

Good grief.

Considering this comes from @virginton's number 1 fan (although Marshy will dispute that), and a poster who revels in trailing certain posters around the forum relentlessly, this is a staggering post.

10/10

image.jpeg.4eda2c944c6cc8b1b34413c0082bae88.jpeg

Edited by JTS98

15 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

The issue you have is the people on your side of the forum, the 8Mile’s, the JTS and even yourself actually, can say whatever you want and it’s fine. JTS just called me thick as f**k despite me having a full set of standard grades, and you have no issue with that.

Szamo posts a picture of a few cats and you class that as bullying? You’re the biggest hypocrite on the forum. 

The issue you have is that you think there's a "my side of the forum". That you think this whole thing is some wee team game is embarrassing. I already gave you credit as being better than the sort of shite flinging Szamo and the other gimp (who thinks it's ok to make snide comments about folks families). 

On the flip side, I havent actually resorted to any of that and whether or not you agree with how all this started, you certainly cant paint me as abusive.

Absolutely lashing down with dregs on this thread and poor Bairnardo appears to be on the end of this particular drenching. Much like rain though, at the end of the day it’s just a few drips and will run off. 

Sad but now all too common seeing bargain-bin poster @ali_91 zooming around like a tornado of utter drivel. To be fair it’s probably difficult to grasp simple context, self awareness and not hypocritically call someone a hypocrite spinning around a thread with nothing but howling wind between your ears. 

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Absolutely lashing down with dregs on this thread and poor Bairnardo appears to be on the end of this particular drenching. Much like rain though, at the end of the day it’s just a few drips and will run off. 

As opposed to human faeces. 

Imagine having the opportunity to verbally abuse Neymar and the best you can come up with is a racist slur ffs. 

This 100%. Making digs about him shagging his sister would no doubt send him apoplectic, which would be the best course of action.

That said, if he was racially abused then his pathetic attempt at a punch wasn’t remotely hard enough. I say if, as I’d struggle to truly believe anything Neymar said.

11 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

We’ve been through this before big man! 

We have. 

Try being less dregsy.

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

As opposed to human faeces. 

^^^ Tired, dregs patter.

No faeces. Just dregs.

Where’s Ainsley?

Edited by 8MileBU

25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Sad but now all too common seeing bargain-bin poster @ali_91 zooming around like a tornado of utter drivel. To be fair it’s probably difficult to grasp simple context, self awareness and not hypocritically call someone a hypocrite spinning around a thread with nothing but howling wind between your ears. 

Got to lol at 8MileBUs's wannabe Taxi Driver routine. 

As hilarious and disturbing a certain poster's meltdown has been today, I think it is time for everyone to move on.

None of us are perfect and I think, if I'm being honest, the worst I have ever called anyone on here is a 'cat fiddling sociopath'.

And I regret that more than any of you will ever know.

Spoiler

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

As they say on Love Island, it is what it is.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Not even half a day between initial mewling pish and reverting back to playground bully. 

Colour me shocked. 

He's a horrible little c**t hiding behind a keyboard, with his little gang of mates. Top of the P&B hit parade though, sites fucked. IMO.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He's a horrible little c**t hiding behind a keyboard, with his little gang of mates. Top of the P&B hit parade though, sites fucked. IMO.

Thank you.

No amount of greenies in the world can possibly be worth constantly prostrating yourself before @virginton the way @Szamo's_Ammo does.

Can only imagine the lad's self-worth is through the floor. Disturbing.

image.jpeg.7e688dac9a49f61ca0ab37ed4b3ed8ab.jpeg

6 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

No amount of greenies in the world can possibly be worth constantly prostrating yourself before @virginton the way @Szamo's_Ammo does.

Can only imagine the lad's self-worth is through the floor. Disturbing.

image.jpeg.7e688dac9a49f61ca0ab37ed4b3ed8ab.jpeg

Yeah, suckling on the @virginton  teat, how low can you go?

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again