Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 hours ago, ali_91 said:

I’m not saying you are racist, or have racist views, I’m merely saying that (1)your turn of phrase here would not look out of place at a Tommy Robinson rally, and (2) your argument is severely lacking in nuance. 

Not often I read something on here that actually makes me laugh aloud to myself. But this is probably Ironic Post of the Year 2020.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm actually a bit confused and disappointed as to the direction this has taken, so maybe I should attempt to clear up my views.....

AFAIK there is no International standard for grading cowardice. It seems my choice of that word, and saying that punching someone on the back of the head is as cowardly as racism is what's caused the issue. Its really all down to opinions and if I had somehow belittled racism then I could understand the outcry, however, my point was that people taking these things into the physical domain is something I feel quite strongly about, and in particular, attacking someone from behind and/or to the back of the head is something I feel very strongly about. Equating it to racism in terms of "cowardice" should amply demonstrate that fact, because I have spoken on here against racism a lot over the years. 

All of that aside, if the other lad is found to be guilty of racially abusing Neymar then hopefully he gets the book chucked at him as all racists should. Perhaps it was my mistake to split one issue out from the other, who knows. Point was that even if I think I situation warrants punching someone, I will never think it warrants punching them in that manner. 

That said, for the benefit of not turning this into further pages of shit sligning, I will no longer refer to Neymar as a coward. 

You're wasting your time by responding to a group of posters who will respond to anything you post with faux outrage.

These posters are fucking morons and you're better off just letting it drop. I don't think anybody at all sees anything racisty in anything you posted. If they do, they're stupid.

You're wasting your time by responding to a group of posters who will respond to anything you post with faux outrage.
These posters are fucking morons and you're better off just letting it drop. I don't think anybody at all sees anything racisty in anything you posted. If they do, they're stupid.
If he wasn't so middle class, it wouldn't be happening though.

7 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I know. Theres certainly an issue of good faith, if not outright trolling in some cases. They are like a wee twitter gang. Meh. You are right that I should know better. Another one or two on ignore should resolve. 

Edited by Bairnardo

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Ooft, what an endorsement for Bairnardo! 

No offence, pal, but you're thick as f**k and nobody with half a brain gives a f**k about anything you have to say.

Happy to help.

Just now, JTS98 said:

No offence, pal, but you're thick as f**k and nobody with half a brain gives a f**k about anything you have to say.

Happy to help.

Saying someone is "thick as f**k" is pretty much likely to offend most people.

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I've reported that abusive post from the painfully tedious faux intellectual to the relevant authorities. Disgraceful.

Hope you're ok @ali_91

Hope you remembered to ask @virginton for permission first.

image.jpeg.3ea001d1893bf604fa2f31941870b531.jpeg

5 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Ironic to see it was the poster who is normally first on the scene to declare a "heads gone" in an attempt to round others up to relentlessly pile into someone for making a stupid post being the one having the "meltdown" in this aptly titled thread.

There's probably a lesson to be learned there somewhere.

A sclaff to the back of the head "every bit as cowardly as racially abusing someone."

Good grief.

19 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I've reported that abusive post from the painfully tedious faux intellectual to the relevant authorities. Disgraceful.

Hope you're ok @ali_91

15 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Ooft.

space cat GIFspace cat GIF

Not even half a day between initial mewling pish and reverting back to playground bully. 

Colour me shocked. 

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I know. Theres certainly an issue of good faith, if not outright trolling in some cases. They are like a wee twitter gang. Meh. You are right that I should know better. Another one or two on ignore should resolve. 

What an absolutely buckled mess you are. 

ribery.gif.f72c25fe20b3dda7b063c9745e00b86a.gif