Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Could add another act to that wee play he's been writing recently. When you've got the shit flinger and the Tommy Robinson fanboy/bigfoot truther chiming in with you you know you're one of the goodies

You're upset that I said going abroad was a stupid thing to do. I get it.

Fucking hell, get over it.

Just now, JTS98 said:

You're upset that I said going abroad was a stupid thing to do. I get it.

Fucking hell, get over it.

I honestly didn't know that was an opinion you held, but thanks bud! Much respect.

It's more your posts, their content and the way they swing between the stiflingly dull and the genuinely deranged that makes me such a fan of your work 

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I honestly didn't know that was an opinion you held, but thanks bud! Much respect.

It's more your posts, their content and the way they swing between the stiflingly dull and the genuinely deranged that makes me such a fan of your work 

Interesting.

I did wonder where your sudden aggression had come from. Assumed it must have been the travel issue. I did feel bad for you, but also felt it was a daft thing to do.

For the record, I have no beef with you whatsoever. I think as posters on here go, you're pretty good.

You have beef with me for whatever reasons you choose, I'll just have to live with that and struggle on.

19 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

JTS having another normal one tonight! Boy oh boy. 

If I recall correctly from my travels to the Far East, I would estimate that particular poster is in a timezone 7-8 hours ahead of the UK, meaning their painful wee tantrum is occurring in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

It's just not cricket, is it?

I don't know what they put in their super strength cider in Malaysia but, to quote a popular late 80s film starring Meg Ryan, "I'll have what she's having!"

Spoiler

space cat GIF

I'm renaming this one the 'JTS gif'.

Fair play to him.

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

If I recall correctly from my travels to the Far East, I would estimate that particular poster is in a timezone 7-8 hours ahead of the UK, meaning their painful wee tantrum is occurring in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

It's just not cricket, is it?

I don't know what they put in their super strength cider in Malaysia but, to quote a popular late 80s film starring Meg Ryan, "I'll have what she's having!"

Reveal hidden contents

space cat GIF

I'm renaming this one the 'JTS gif'.

Fair play to him.

You're quite right. It's 3am. I'm up until I get an email back from a boy in London I've done some work for. Then I can go to bed safe in the knowledge that I don't need to work again till next year.

Or he might get back to me and tell me it's all shite and I need to do it again.

But even that outcome wouldn't be as grim as being @virginton's number one boy. Sad for you.

Fair play to JTS98, it is a relatively spectacular meltdown for an intellectual like him. Absolutely showing everyone by maybe not working til next year though! Some zinger. 

Mad how 14mile/One Hour Photo can post that Simon Dregson patter and it isn't even in his top 20 most horrific moments on here. 

42 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I've scored every round for team dregs so far. I'm not seeing anything that ought to trouble them from team gammon but funny things can happen in the championship rounds.

Who's on which team? - at feeling confused 😕