Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Div hosted a VIP R&B night in Kushion, barred the doors and set the place alight just as the #Decebois were receiving their sparkler-adorned Belvedere.

It was absolutely horrific and a sad, sad loss for the forum.

The man has some serious jealousy issues.

Edited by Barry Ferguson's Hat

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There’s footage from the 1970s of an Iraqi Ba’ath Party Congress. Saddam gets up and tells the audience that there is a plot against him and that the conspirators are in the hall with them. At his signal, the secret police move out and begin dragging people out of the hall, presumably not for a gentle talking to. Those who remain start chanting for Saddam, you can see these old men, terrified they will be next, chanting and shouting for Saddam with fixed smiles drenched in fear in their faces.

That is the model for keeping order in the forum. Random killings, a reign of terror and a cult of personality. It’s going to be great.

Just look at the crowd here, perfect timing of their clapping along with the song as they're absolutely terrified that if they f**k it up they're in trouble.

As they should be, because it's an absolute banger which deserves good timing from the audience.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Just look at the crowd here, perfect timing of their clapping along with the song as they're absolutely terrified that if they f**k it up they're in trouble.

As they should be, because it's an absolute banger which deserves good timing from the audience.

You just know Donald Trump has that on auto-repeat in the oval office, convinced that the American people would be singing similar songs about him if it wasn't for those pesky liberals.

3 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

I've heard Div on P&B and reckon he'd think nothing of having a poster bundled into a car, taken to a quiet spot and then shot. 

Quiet spot eh? What a way to go, shot on the home terracing at Central Park. 

9 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
9 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:
And yet it's peak you to check which way the wind is blowing, then pile in against whichever poor sod is this week's victim.

Utter pish of course, but a nice wee "posty post" nonetheless.

Gosh, you were quite taken with that weren't you?

Sorry, but it didn't actually destroy me in the way you seem to think.

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Just repeat that line back to yourself and question the ridiculousness of it. 

A "General Nonsense" section of a football forum and he's deleted his account because some people gave his opinions negative rep. "Hounded" by Christ, he's a grown man acting like a teenage girl.

Of course people get hounded on here.

If you don't recognise that, it's odd.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Did Ali actually post something ban worthy ? Or is this just another example of the anti #perthshire bias on p&b ? Sadly the last acceptable form of bigotry smh.

I didn't read anything worthy of a ban and I'd be happy to give evidence at an independent inquiry.

If they just reinstate Ali's account this can easily go away. No one wants to see this injustice getting dragged through the courts.

7 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I didn't read anything worthy of a ban and I'd be happy to give evidence at an independent inquiry.

If they just reinstate Ali's account this can easily go away. No one wants to see this injustice getting dragged through the courts.

Posting while being previously banned ad infinitum? 

There's a pothole to be avoided right there