Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Application? Think you're being hazed, brother. It's all about vibes and vibes only. I'll send you the link. 💪

8 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Received it m9, thanQ.

Out of respect for the likes of Monkey Tennis, alta-pete, throbber, 101 and Snafu who have also all applied, we’ll not be confirming your appointment, in public, on this thread, right this minute, however, what I will say is that you should probz start brushing up on your DECEcartes musings and Swifty lyrics.

#congratzbruh #genuineDECEfan

I'd rather not go through a homo erotic induction from highly closeted individuals, which is what most hazings are.

One P&B WhatsApp group is fine for me 😇

20 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Received it m9, thanQ.

Out of respect for the likes of Monkey Tennis, alta-pete, throbber, 101 and Snafu who have also all applied, we’ll not be confirming your appointment, in public, on this thread, right this minute, however, what I will say is that you should probz start brushing up on your DECEcartes musings and Swifty lyrics.

#congratzbruh #genuineDECEfan

Groucho Marx has this covered.

1 hour ago, pawpar said:

As long as you don't piss off the 3 nonces that are Szamo's Ammo,  Mr Alli and Marshmallo you will be fine. 

Another late one, was it? 🍺

You need to learn how to tag, buddy. Might have missed this feedback. @Mr. Alli @Marshmallo

Here are a selection of your recent hits:

On 15/09/2020 at 03:16, pawpar said:

New politically correct Halifax advert

White Woman - Check

Black Man - Check

Black Woman - Check

White Man - ?????????

On 29/08/2020 at 14:33, pawpar said:

Black Cancer.

On 01/08/2020 at 00:39, pawpar said:

SNP shooting themselves in the foot with an all woman shortlist in Glasgow Cathcart that James Dornan who has represented the SNP for 10 years in is not allowed to stand. 

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18621550.james-dornan-msp-blocked-holyrood-snp-nec/?fbclid=IwAR0NwtjPv1fvMEFrH4nzVALxQwq_4YFv0_Svt6o52Naq2oEi8-yYMUQqYV8

Have a lovely Sunday.

Oh dear. Another bad night for @pawpar on the drink. If you'd like support or pointed in the direction of somewhere to get help just PM me.

Be that help for the drink, your abhorrent racist views or your baseless accusations of paedophilia I can help you source help. You fucking weird c**t. 

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

Ali's worker ants are up early today to deliver their much loved first pile in of the dayemoji849.png

TBF, he called all 3 'Nonces' without any substance. I too would feel somewhat aggrieved.

But if you feel the 'Stop the pile in lads, he only accused you of molesting children!' line works for you, crack on.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Take that fuckin shite doon! I find it offensive.

Keep the HiDee alliance alive brother!

Apologies comrade, it was posted in a non partisan way.

Here's a Wagner for balance.

wagner.thumb.png.44f2f345aba06d6cea4db5be8e48e83d.png

On 02/10/2020 at 19:16, Flybhoy said:

Perthshire is a bit shite to be honest, a bit like Clackmannanshire but with more Tories and Sunday Post readers.

Oh come on now! Rural Perthshire is a picturesque haven of exemplary golfing establishments, some of the most, tranquil bodies of water one might fish and a source of some of the finest produce and meats known to man. (Except for Simon Howie’s stuff). 

It’s a crying shame that much of rural Perthshire’s beauty seems to be submerged under floodwater today.

Edited by 8MileBU

31 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Oh come on now! Rural Perthshire is a picturesque haven of exemplary golfing establishments, some of the most, tranquil bodies of water one might fish and a source of some of the finest produce and meats known to man. (Except for Simon Howie’s stuff). 

It’s a crying shame that much of rural Perthshire’s beauty seems to be submerged under floodwater today.

Twice in the last decade ive been done by the speed cameras on the A9 between Gleneagles and Perth so they can ram their golf courses up their fucking hoop.