The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

He’s spoken about this on multiple occasions and it’s class. Love thinking back to when his supporters talked about how macho and alpha he was and then fast forwarding to him moaning about how showers don’t give his hair the sheen he normally expects.

I'm just praying for the inevitable Ben Garrison buff Trump in the shower cartoon.

11 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'm just praying for the inevitable Ben Garrison buff Trump in the shower cartoon.

Forgot about him actually. Had a look at his Twitter feed and caught this beauty.

EfJcmKFUYAMANl0.thumb.jpg.3a80ba91eb421628122612946f36b4df.jpg

43 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

They put the black guys below them white people. So there's always that.

I don’t think even Garrison could have got away with putting Obama swinging from a branch, although he clearly wanted to.

This is some story. A bunch of student politics weirdos discovered a left wing professor at their college was primarying the local Dem Congressman who is a massive corporate stooge. So they hatched a plan to find his Grindr, contact him and use that contact with a 22 year old student to force him to drop out. It worked. They hoped that by doing this it would result in them getting cushy jobs in return. 

It's reminiscent of the Labour Leaks in that you have a group of people involved in politics with bunny boiler level careerism and a hatred for anyone who actually wants the Democrats/Labour to represent workers. 

Edited by Detournement

7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

He’s spoken about this on multiple occasions and it’s class. Love thinking back to when his supporters talked about how macho and alpha he was and then fast forwarding to him moaning about how showers don’t give his hair the sheen he normally expects.

Thank you! I was sure I was having deja vu that the President of the United States had, on multiple occasions, had a good long incoherent public moan about showers.

There's literally nothing you could dream about Trump that you wouldn't wake from and wonder if it had actually happened.

11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Take a look at that picture and imagine him completely bald.

No wonder he distracts attention with that ludicrous candy floss mess. His head's a bizarre shape.

_113919861_hi045965426.jpg

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

A bit light on detail but this looks like a fairly concrete thing he's managed to not f**k up do:

https://www.ft.com/content/2712a625-e2d4-41f3-9ef1-536d0700cbb8

Presumably it will leave the UAE free to carry on its civil war fighting and oil grab in Libya and carry on its role in the Sunni-Shia proxy conflicts around the Middle East. Somewhere fairly close for the Israelis to go on holidays too. In return Israel has said they won't claim sovereignty over the West Bank, something they never intended as they would have to offer the Arabs there a vote if they wanted to claim to be a democracy, annexation will suit them fine.