Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I expect Jo Swinson has put off a few voters, especially remainers after her instant rubbishing the idea of Corbyn leading a caretaker Government as a way to block a hard brexit. Hope so anyway. 

Shetlanders are pretty moderate people, from what I've seen Corbyn's not their cup of tea. I don't think that one thing would affect their devotion to liberalism.

1 hour ago, The Holiday Song said:

There's been a big push there by the SNP to get young folk out to vote...

From what I've seen on social media, the SNP have hd a big push to get everyone out to vote, humans, seals, bonxies, the lot. It's been a big effort.

7 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Alex c**t-Hamilton getting the excuses in early ?

What a smarmy hypocritical tosser this guy is.

He's a slimy c**t. The P&B poster who spoke at the party conference a while back had him utterly seething. It's still somewhere on here. 

Just now, G-MAN said:

Possibly the worst of the lot in Holyrood. Even worse than Murdo, Tompkins etc at least you ken they are Tories from the get go. 

28 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Hmm. This "personal" vote also applied to Jo Grimmond, Jim Wallace and Alistair Carmichael, even after the 2005-10 coalition. No doubt Tavish is genuinely popular, but I don't believe his personal vote was really that big.

Surprising to see him playing down expectations after counting has started. I'm not staying up for this result, I'm not staying up for this result, I'm not staying up for this result...

Possibly the worst of the lot in Holyrood. Even worse than Murdo, Tompkins etc at least you ken they are Tories from the get go. 

Retweets Agentp22 and Ayrshire Lass too. Fking vile.

Hmm. This "personal" vote also applied to Jo Grimmond, Jim Wallace and Alistair Carmichael, even after the 2005-10 coalition. No doubt Tavish is genuinely popular, but I don't believe his personal vote was really that big.
Surprising to see him playing down expectations after counting has started. I'm not staying up for this result, I'm not staying up for this result, I'm not staying up for this result...

Was surprised as well. Expected our vote to be up and to challenge but no way expected to beat the LD.

Pat Kane now saying he’s seen defeatist SNP tweets similar to what c**t-Hamilton has posted so who knows.

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

He's a weird little bloke. Look at his cartoon face, and his hair. He looks like a Fisher Price man. And his rubbish clothes. 

30 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Was surprised as well. Expected our vote to be up and to challenge but no way expected to beat the LD.

Pat Kane now saying he’s seen defeatist SNP tweets similar to what c**t-Hamilton has posted so who knows.

This looks more likely: